Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > c99 fan club

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
c99 fan club Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2018, 05:42 PM #151
Chompie

Chompie will become famous soon enough
I couldn't edit my post above to add pics, but here is my current grow with FMS C99 and a Mr. Nice G13xSkunk cross I've had forever.

Here's a little FMS C99 nug from a previous grow, great uplifting clear high with just a touch of body stone... great daytime smoke!

Chompie is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 01:42 PM #152
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompie View Post
I ran a few of your C99 beans a couple years ago with some pretty good results. The first bean I popped sprouted and grew normal for about 4 days, then keeled over and died. Popped another one and got twins. One was a normal healthy plant that grew into a nice grapefruit leaning pheno and was a good representation cindy.

The second twin was a runt that I almost threw away. Decided to keep it and it grew into the absolute best tasting weed I've ever smoked in my life. It was a runt throughout its life and the yield wasn't good at all, but damn it was so freaking tasty! The smoke was like a super smooth fine cherry tobacco taste that I've never seen in any other strain before. Of course I never took a cutting....

Currently I have an FMS C99 at about 21 days of 12/12 which was started from the same 10 pack I bought 3 years ago and stored in my fridge. Seed cracked and poked it's tail out within 24 hours so I can't bitch about that. She's looking extremely sativa leaning right now, long skinny leaves, stretchy, but not a lot of trichs or smell yet.
Hey Chompie!

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your C99 experience, that's what matters in the end.
Really interesting story the little runty C99. Actually is quite impressive that you got such a nice tasty after such a beginning. Only thing that comes to my mind is that Mother Nature sometimes is a real and unpredictable surprise...

And about your fresh C99. The description corresponds to a original C99, and that's good.
Is ok if the smell is not that developed yet, she will probably start smelling a bit more around last weeks of flowering. Don't forget that is kind of a stealth plant, the smell won't ever be too strong.
If you have any picture, feel free to share them with us.

Thanks for joining the conversation, glad to see another C99 fan!

All the best,
Mr B.

Old 01-23-2018, 01:56 PM #153
Chompie

Chompie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hey Chompie!

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your C99 experience, that's what matters in the end.
Really interesting story the little runty C99. Actually is quite impressive that you got such a nice tasty after such a beginning. Only thing that comes to my mind is that Mother Nature sometimes is a real and unpredictable surprise...

And about your fresh C99. The description corresponds to a original C99, and that's good.
Is ok if the smell is not that developed yet, she will probably start smelling a bit more around last weeks of flowering. Don't forget that is kind of a stealth plant, the smell won't ever be too strong.
If you have any picture, feel free to share them with us.

Thanks for joining the conversation, glad to see another C99 fan!

All the best,
Mr B.
Thanks Mr B!

That's something I love about Cindy, it's very easy on the scrubber!

I grew out the OG C99 from Bros Grimm back in the day and have tried many different versions since. Mosca, GNO3, DGS, Fairlight to name a few and the FMS is the closest to the original so far.

No complaints here!
Chompie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:55 AM #154
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
You are more than welcome Chompie
Nice that you tried them all, looks like you have some experience with C99 strain then!

Thanks once more for your words, it makes us really proud and happy that growers are happy with such a fruity strain.

Take care and all the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompie View Post
Thanks Mr B!

That's something I love about Cindy, it's very easy on the scrubber!

I grew out the OG C99 from Bros Grimm back in the day and have tried many different versions since. Mosca, GNO3, DGS, Fairlight to name a few and the FMS is the closest to the original so far.

No complaints here!

Old 04-21-2018, 06:11 AM #155
EsRgood4u

EsRgood4u is on a distinguished road
Nearing the end of my GYO seed bank feminized c99 grow. Supposedly 8 week photoperiod.
5 weeks in veg and today is day 56 (end of week 8) of bloom.
They only just started to get frosty this past week.
I think they are going to end up going as far as 70 days as they are still shooting out pistils and packing on more weight by the day. Trichomes are still 80% clear.
The smell they are giving off is stunning.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PHOTO_20180421_040520.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	453060 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHOTO_20180421_040505.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	453061 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHOTO_20180421_040515.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	453062
EsRgood4u is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 01:21 PM #156
Popey

Popey is on a distinguished road
Sometimes I tried other varieties mainly sativa such as Delahaze, Amnesia, Durban, Hawaii x MW and I always come back to C'99 I love her sativa stimulation without the effects of paranoia, tachycardia etc.[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)][/color] In addition, I'm glad that 3-4 hours after smoking I have no problems falling asleep (I usually smoke in the evenings).
Popey is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:49 PM #157
Rexel

Rexel will become famous soon enoughRexel will become famous soon enough
c99 2 phenos

8weeks pheno1

6weeks pheno2
pheno 2 . 10 weeks dry.

Last edited by Rexel; 11-09-2018 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: added pic
Rexel is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:42 PM #158
Female Seeds
Vendor

Lovely plants Rexel! Quite frosty I must say, thanks a lot for sharing

Aaand? What about your C99 experience...Did you already tried it out? Any feedback?

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexel View Post
8weeks pheno1
View Image
6weeks pheno2View Image
pheno 2 . 10 weeks dry.
View Image