You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > New threads

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
New threads Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2018, 08:32 AM #131
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
Well done on the night rider! 13 weeks is a long wait. I'm working on week 11 with my copper chem and I'm starting to lose patience with it.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 08:47 PM #132
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
Well done on the night rider! 13 weeks is a long wait. I'm working on week 11 with my copper chem and I'm starting to lose patience with it.
Yeah I feel you on that one ...!!!...

I popped the rest of the Night Rider pack I had... Ive got like 5 seedlings... and I also popped a pack of Hickok Haze...!!!... see how those turn out ...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 06:42 PM #133
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
C

Here is something I thought was a little strange. Here’s pics of buds that were harvested off the same plant(blizzard Bush), just at different times. 11 weeks and 13 weeks. I just left a branch or two to go to 13 weeks just for the hell of it since I had another plant still going ...!!!...

The buds that were harvested at 13 weeks are a lot more colorful and the texture of the bud is really soft. The 11 week buds were a lot harder and had a different look all together. Just weird ...!!!...

The first ten pics are of the 13 week old bud and the last five pics are of the 11 weeker...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:45 PM #134
nickman

13 weeker of B.B. ...!!!...

Nice and colorful with a super soft texture. I really like it. Potent too ...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:49 PM #135
nickman

Now the 11 weeker...!!!...

As u can see, this bud is much more brownish in color. The texture to this bud is a lot harder than the 13 weekers...!!!...

Just something I thought I’d share ...

nickman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.