Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Holy Seeds Bank > NEW! FEMINIZED POLLEN

Thread Title Search
NEW! FEMINIZED POLLEN Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2018, 06:02 PM #11
luposolitario

luposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of lightluposolitario is a glorious beacon of light
yoman...and ship to italy have some problems or , arrive? hi and best regard

Old 11-06-2018, 06:28 PM #12
likemike
Vendor

likemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura about
@luposolitario no problem in Italy man, they just attended the expo in Napoli, you can order with no stress whatsoever

TEST-GROW Autoflowering Outdoor

TEST-GROW Autoflowering The Punisher Outdoor

-------------------------------------------
What we do in life echoes in eternity
-------------------------------------------

https://holyseedsbank.com
likemike is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 08:48 PM #13
clearheaded

clearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the rough
def would love to hear what the pollen donor tends to donate do you want to make something bigger.. choose this.. want to add OG taste try this. shorten flower or open structure.... have yeild and taste but not potent, this pollen will help....
clearheaded is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:52 PM #14
GatorGumbo

GatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the rough
Glad to see this finally hitting the market with someone reputable. I'm more of a regular seed type of guy myself, but I'm a huge fan of not having to dedicate a whole separate flowering area for my males.
GatorGumbo is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 08:09 PM #15
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
I crossed Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia with Top 44. Smoking the L A Amnesia Now and sorting beans. Going to start growing them out soon. The L A Amnesia is very good weed to smoke. So is the TOP 44. I am glad to hear they can ship to the U S. I am going to need some pollen to put on some Acapulco Gold I have coming. Any recommendations?
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 08:15 PM #16
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
the pollen idea is great , its a lot messing around reversing and collecting pollen .

the only issue I see is viability to certain plants and people not getting the amount seed they expected .

I recently reversed 22 females used half those to make seed , some females took the pollen really well others didn't or the pollen was less viable then other pollen .

I,m thinking some pollen may have been less viable , all my pollinations were done in real time .... so it was fresh .

any ideas on this ?

glad someone is selling fem pollen , think its great for some people
beanz is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.