in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > HighGrade Seeds > WELCOME HIGHGRADE SEEDS

Thread Title Search
Click to visit HighGrade Seeds.
WELCOME HIGHGRADE SEEDS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2018, 09:16 PM #11
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
Excellent! Looking forward growing some Kona Gold and Purple Thai, Purple Cindy too!

Irie!
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 10:59 AM #12
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Please post pictures of yourself Chloe. Just so we know you're legit.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 04:30 PM #13
ahhhavalanche!
not your average horti-fucking-culturist

ahhhavalanche! will become famous soon enoughahhhavalanche! will become famous soon enough
Talking Highgrade Seeds FTW!

Welcome to ICmag, and what serendipitous timing! I used Highgrade Seeds for my 2nd grow back in 2008. Grew a HGS strain called "Avalanche" which was the inspiration for my username. Despite all the mistakes from my lack of growing experience (see one of my earliest threads: "why is my cab so hot?"), it was a hugely forgiving plant, and MASSIVE yielder.

Fast-forward to now and I am out of seeds. Had been previously buying from the Boutique, but it looks like they are no more, and I had some bad germinating luck with my last batch (might have been old stock, or might have been poorly stored on my part during a move). Either way I am going to do my next few rounds with HGS! Looking at the Bubblegum, Northern Lights #5, and one more variety (any suggestions?).

Questions: what is your current freebie situation? Any chance of getting feminized freebies (have gotten and not used tons of freebeis because I only grow feminized)? Also will you have some sort of holiday/black-Friday sale or is the current 15% off $100 as good as it gets?

Thanks - AHHHavalanche!
“The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced” -Albert Einstein

Last edited by ahhhavalanche!; 11-14-2018 at 09:54 PM..
ahhhavalanche! is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2018, 10:45 PM #14
airplane

airplane is on a distinguished road
have used them before to get a few lance strains - purple Nepalse / Black Afghani
airplane is offline Quote