What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Proper Dosing

Have lab results:

Total Cannabinoids: 62 wt%, 620.00 mg/g
Max THC: 8 wt%, 80 mg/g
Max CBD: 45 wt%, 458 mg/g

Can anyone help me with the proper dosing or a calculator or excel formula. This is a crude hemp oil extracted with ethanol. This will be formulated into products like tinctures, edibles, salves etc..

I am trying to accomplish two things:

1. Make a dose contain 10 mg of CBD
2. Make sure final product contains less than .3% THC.

I put .65 grams of the crude oil into a 30ml tincture in which the rest was pure mct coconut oil. I was thinking this would make each eye dropper (1ml) contain 10 mg of CBD. Is this correct?

Miraculous Meds

Have lab results:

Total Cannabinoids: 62 wt%, 620.00 mg/g
Max THC: 8 wt%, 80 mg/g
Max CBD: 45 wt%, 458 mg/g

Can anyone help me with the proper dosing or a calculator or excel formula. This is a crude hemp oil extracted with ethanol. This will be formulated into products like tinctures, edibles, salves etc..

I am trying to accomplish two things:

1. Make a dose contain 10 mg of CBD
2. Make sure final product contains less than .3% THC.

I put .65 grams of the crude oil into a 30ml tincture in which the rest was pure mct coconut oil. I was thinking this would make each eye dropper (1ml) contain 10 mg of CBD. Is this correct?
correct.