What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

If I was you I would get myself some STS and cross my GG4 with Blue dream and any other nice cuts I have. Instant female seeds of world class quality. :)

The other option would be to get mothers of your best cuts going under veg but with a restricted light regime of say 14 to 14.5 hours. Take your cuts of them and plant them outside when the daylight hours are equivalent.

If we were on the same side of the world I would send you some Jack's Ghost (Jack Herer x GTH#1) seeds i created with STS. :)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
i'm on the fence about what do ... i need to generate a lot of females ... i had a disaster last season and most of my crop got seeded by rouge males that survived the cull ... i'n not bringing males on-site PERIOD ...this is problematic ... i have regular seeds ...all the seed i can possibly use all sorts of cool cross's i tested last year & all the elite clone only strains i grew out on site also got hit with mystery males pollen, so they have given me some real fascinating opportunities to work with...this means i have to start tons of plants & get them to sex indicate early, then clone away till i have what i need ... this in itself is a huge project... another route, and in addition is that i've been talking with Female Seeds about a bulk order of a brand new line they carry ...it's not cheap for 100 female seeds... ...anyways these are my thoughts at the moment ...

I can't understand why you want to fuck with seed plants outside when you have the 2 most popular clone onlys in history (GG#4 and Blue Dream) as well as cookies which also perform stellar outdoors.

at the time when the market for random outdoor seed weed has cratered out west and the market begins to crash on the east coast also...

#TooHighOnOwnSupply???

~star~crash~

it's not that chunky ...those that you mention ARE going in the ground as well as the 2.0 .. ...do you think i should drop the whole seed idea completely ?? just totally work 100% with the clones? i could do that ... i got tons of cool cross's in seed though & i need lots of females ... what would U do?

~star~crash~

another thing to consider is i need to have a mature crop by no later then Oct 15 that's my cut off date ..last fall i got fortunate we had an extended season, but that don't happen very often ... would Blue Dream even finish outdoors in the ground in the North East ..??? i doubt it

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
will it work in just a cup of water @ 12/12? another thing to consider is that i'll want those clones if they are female .. i use them as well

it did for me . within 4 days i had hairs showing & i just threw them in the cloner afterwards , they're looking great .

Americangrower

Veteran
it's not that chunky ...those that you mention ARE going in the ground as well as the 2.0 .. ...do you think i should drop the whole seed idea completely ?? just totally work 100% with the clones? i could do that ... i got tons of cool cross's in seed though & i need lots of females ... what would U do?

YES.....clones clones clones

I mean doing a few seeds just for the heck of it sure, but I would run 95% clones.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
run clones outdoors !!! fuck them seeds , too many variables with seeds , you know what you've got in these plants !!! why not clone the shit out of them & get them ready to go outside ??? grab that 120 site cloner & go balls to the walls !

shoulda kept all them moms though !!! but at least you have 1 of each now .

~star~crash~

it did for me . within 4 days i had hairs showing & i just threw them in the cloner afterwards , they're looking great .

i've done that ...got nubs to throw in cups then put then in the cloner ... i need to put a real good game plan together for this season ... i can mother out the clone onlys and then just clone the heck outta them ... these are all the thoughts running thru my head ATM that's why i mentioned it in the 1st place ...i need a lot of female teens by mid June.. good to go and ready to rock

Americangrower

Veteran
i've done that ...got nubs to throw in cups then put then in the cloner ... i need to put a real good game plan together for this season ... i can mother out the clone onlys and then just clone the heck outta them ... these are all the thoughts running thru my head ATM that's why i mentioned it in the 1st place ...i need a lot of female teens by mid June.. good to go and ready to rock

Looks like you will be sleeping on the couch when the clones take over your bedroom.

~star~crash~

run clones outdoors !!! fuck them seeds , too many variables with seeds , you know what you've got in these plants !!! why not clone the shit out of them & get them ready to go outside ??? grab that 120 site cloner & go balls to the walls !

shoulda kept all them moms though !!! but at least you have 1 of each now .

it's ok i can veg the moms out for 1 & 3/4 months starting tomorrow ...then clone the fuk outta them in april and may and build up an arsenal .. hey DB what about that GB BX thingy ..what do you think about outdoors for her?

Americangrower

Veteran
don't even remind me ...don't even go there! :biggrin:

i got issues! time to move downstairs completely ..

can not wait to get OUT OF THIS HOUSE

Yeah you need to move someplace warm.. that way you can pitch a tent in the yard while the ladies take over the house. #growerissues

~star~crash~

one of my issues is that i really like from seed plants ... don't get me wrong i love my clones they are my bread and butter, but you guys should have seen some of the cross's IN PERSON

Assuming you had seeds that were equivalent genetics to your clones, I have found that seeds will always grow bigger outdoors. Clones are already part way through their developmental cycle and don't quite have the potential to get as big as freshly planted seeds.

Just my 2.0 cents.