What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP: Bill Paxton

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
RIP Bill Paxton, age 61
263960.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
wow that sucks.i thought one false move was pretty good.i guess im the only one who liked that movie.that particular scene at the beginning was the most brutal scene i had ever seen at the time.lots of good movies.RIP

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
He did so much more, but will allways be Chet to me. R.I. P. Bill,. You were a good dude, made me laugh..made me cry.

B

Buck-annaC

In Aliens as Hudson- Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events; but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

R.I.P. Bill Paxton.

DemonTrich

Veteran
He is/was also in a new TV show called "Training day". Play off the movie with DW.

Sad times. Great actor. Will be missed.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Simple Plan with Bill and Billy Bob- excellent film! Sorry he's gone so soon.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...Twister with Helen Hunt and Tombstone with Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer were pretty good ok too.

he will be truly missed.

peace, bozo

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP Bill,,,
"frailty" and "one false move" are two of many great fims he made,,,,,,,s2

810FireFarm

this came as a shocker - i had just seen him in a trailer for 'Training day' reboot on tv literally the night before he died and thought he would be great in that...was pretty pumped to see the show actually

Latest posts

Latest posts