What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pose2B clone grow by Onavelzy

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Sorry to hear that Ona..... USPS and UPS suck donkey balls. They will let you on planes with Cannabis now but cant send seeds through the mail?

onavelzy

Veteran
I can’t help but think that with all the life threatening packages in the news the past few days that there must have been some kind of heightened surveillance going on. Maybe not.

yardgrazer

It makes life difficult, but until there's a change in federal law I'm holding off on buying anything, had no problems in the past but I don't want to deal with anything coming in from abroad.

onavelzy

Veteran
The Vendor's reply when notified some seeds had been taken by Customs

The Vendor's reply when notified some seeds had been taken by Customs

The seed vendor is OG standup:

"Firestax avatar
Dont worry mate i will re send them out for you , looks like they are onto UPS both sides now .
If none left you can have my pack of DBMH . Its best sent how i usually do them they rarely get pulled
25 Oct
You avatar
Thank you for the rapid response. I hope things can be worked out but I would not to take your own personal seeds from you. You never want to get an order srized but those were definitely the top of the list of what no one would want to have stolen by some customs douchebags
Firestax avatar
Its no trouble mate i always sort my people out first before me , i will get them out as normal for you today and the decent freebies inc as well ."

Latest posts

Latest posts