What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can We Say A Prayer And Spread Some Good Vibes For Dennis Peron Please...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Dennis Peron is in grave condition, battling brain cancer. He may not make it past today...

As one of the leading pioneers in the Medical Marijuana revolution, he will be truly be missed by many...

Back in 1995-1996, we would have weekly meeting at Peron's cannabis club in San Francisco to come up with a proposition for medical marijuana and thats where Prop 215 was born....

ALL LEGALIZATION is because of Dennis Peron....

In 1997 I worked on the "Fifth" floor of his cannabis buyers club in the nursery...

I last saw him at the Emerald Cup a few months ago...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely believe in prayer and healing thoughts. Said one just now and will continue.
May his contributions continue in efforts in CA and elsewhere.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear of this Krunch,,
blessings and light to Mr Peron and his family,,,,,s2

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Blessings Dennis! Thanks for all you have done for the plant and the movement.

paper thorn

Veteran
Asked God to help him. Such a shame that good men get afflicted, but we live on this earth with all it's good and bad.
Ddn't know, thanks Krunch for thinking of your, our, brothers in our struggle.

Tynehead Tom

I met dennis in the late 90's and still have contacts that have interacted with him over the years.
fuggen damn good people he is. Lifting the glass and sending positive thoughts. Hopefully he is comfortable and surrounded by those he holds dear.