What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies to watch while stoned that aren't about drugs

Bulldog420

Veteran
killer clowns from outer space. (lol)

O my God I thought I was the only one that watched that movie. One of the worst movies in history, but that's why it's so good. When they are standing outside of the ice cream store and the one guy drops his 4 scoop high ice cream and says , "o, o, crapola!" My favorite line as a kid. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Baraka is about human life and the natural world on planet earth. Amazing cinematography

The same guy did koyaanisqatsi, and samsara.

BudToker

Veteran
This film is such a trip it was an inspiration to David Lynch.

Alejandro Jodorowsky's: The Holy Mountain (1973)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071615/

6100499_orig.png

lolryn

Veteran
I got really high with a friend that hadn't smoked in at least 7 years and we died laughing at tower heist (it was on TV, we didn't plan to watch it)... quite possibly one of the worst movies ever to watch sober...

Green Squall

Well I signed up a few days ago and I don't know why I chose this as my first thread response, but I love movies so I thought I'd chime in.

I watched "Master And Commander: The Far Side of the World" again the other night. Great movie that takes place during the Napoleonic Wars.

I also really enjoyed "The New World" and "The Thin Red Line", both Malick flicks.

All three great to get stoned to by the way...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Stoned or not,, if you like adventure movies, this one is GREAT...

"The Man Who Would Be King" starring Sean Connery and Michael Caine...

"High"ly reccomended by Bud Green........

Latest posts

Latest posts