What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

commercial guerilla growing for a living..?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

rumour has it they harvested 6000 pounds i kinda find that hard to believe but again 300 monster tree's @ min 6 pounds a plant and some even more possibly 2500 pounds oh my

aint no 6000 pound , think your closer too the mark maybe 3000 pound i rekon ( but honestly don't know theres a lot weed there ) lol . still shitload weed whichever way you look at it . i jazzed :)

imagine the waste pile , lol be a big bonfire.

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

whats the deal with the sunflowers you think ? if find it interesting . big grower here ponolove has them also , he said he just likes them . but there something to this , they either attract something or deter something . anyone know ? think they attract birds when they drop there seeds , that in turn brings birds to the garden which love caterpillars :) rekon that may be it. after a little google

Last edited:

Trippy Stix

wow i'd never expect this thread to get this big honestly..last time I checked it was 1-2 pages long. You guys are awesome to say the less, since the first post here I've stacked a pretty good capital of about 25k+ to get it started so maybe this/next year will be the big one.

wow i'd never expect this thread to get this big honestly..last time I checked it was 1-2 pages long. You guys are awesome to say the less, since the first post here I've stacked a pretty good capital of about 25k+ to get it started so maybe this/next year will be the big one.
You should maybe consider doing a large autoflower grow for your first round. Ready in 60 days, more or less, and that can jump start you towards your first big photo grow. Start like a handful of strains indoor, inbreed them so you have a few hundred of each, maybe a few thousand in total. If you have around a thousand, and average 1 oz per plant, you'll bring in aroundd 60 pounds. And a thousand autos are quite easy to plant in all honesty, just as long as you can find 10 spots, with 10ft x 10ft of area, you're perfect. Just make sure to use the water polymer crystals as well though, they will help you sooo much. Good luck man, I hope you do well :D Also, never say never about the machine trimmers... Maybe put some away from each grow for that, just so you can get your material processed as fast as possible.

D.D.

Hold on to that 25K . Put it somewhere safe !
Stash that cash in papaw's barn or cellar or somewhere .

Start with 30 or so fem seed , make clones , put clones in black native soil .
Clone outside in the wild at or near the mothers site and move them out from there .
picture.php

Plant partially under the south east side of tree line so leafs provide some cover from flying pigs .
Plant at least 50 foot apart , more is better .
Work your ass off watering twice a week during august at night without a flashlight .
Remember , entry and exit , always different ways , but dont make wheel spoke patterns .
Keep a hat on your head and bandana over your face , game cameras are cheap , watch out for them .

Be ready to sweat in more ways then one come harvest time .

I dont buy or sell so i cant offer advice of how to move it in todays world .

Last edited:
Hold on to that 25K . Put it somewhere safe !
Stash that cash in papaw's barn or cellar or somewhere .

Start with 30 or so fem seed , make clones , put clones in black native soil .
Clone outside in the wild at or near the mothers site and move them out from there .
View Image
Plant partially under the south east side of tree line so leafs provide some cover from flying pigs .
Plant at least 50 foot apart , more is better .
Work your ass off watering twice a week during august at night without a flashlight .
Remember , entry and exit , always different ways , but dont make wheel spoke patterns .
Keep a hat on your head and bandana over your face , game cameras are cheap , watch out for them .

Be ready to sweat in more ways then one come harvest time .

I dont buy or sell so i cant offer advice of how to move it in todays world .

If he does do that use... WATER CRYSTALLSSSSSS cuts down watering up to once a month, sometimes never.. Even if it only cuts it down to once a week, that's half the risk taken away.

Trippy Stix

I've already been through all the trials and tribulations of an outdoor guerilla grow.. from late late nights into early mornings, to almost hair sticking up moments of fear from being spotted/strolling up on a grow noticing it to be all ripped up. I've had excellent experience with the crystals a few years ago. Left a well sunny, open arena while they were well established 3-4ft tall for 2-3weeks without watering only to walk up on them absolutely thriving in that environment. The date when this was first posted was when I had a big grow planned when certain circumstances limited availability so there has been basically 180 high quality fem seeds, 70-80 bricks of coco coir, 30-40bags of fertilizing materials, 100lbs of guano stashed in a location with 25-30 spots well planned out, scouted and investigated for a span of 1-2 years available for each to hold 15-30 plants. So the supply and locations are readily available. So it's just a matter of time before I find the space to start them, and trust me all the capital I've saved up won't go to a penny of the big one I plan on next :biggrin: all the supplies have been on hand for years at no expense.

Hoypare.

People do commercial outdoor grows all the time,its not all beer and skittles,there are downsides,but winters in thailand make upmfor them.

Trippy Stix

Thanks for the nice read guys. over all these years reading back at my old posts I laugh at all the inspiration I had.. maybe was too eager to load up and shoot for the stars which resulted in having an extremely close call so I made the decision to drop everything and serve my country honorably in the military, now being out with much more capital and opportunities I'm looking into land to go on the legal side so maybe I'll have a journal to tune into sometime in the near future, with that being said I appreciate all the support and if others would like to share anything feel free to. :)

St. Phatty

whats the deal with the sunflowers you think ? if find it interesting . big grower here ponolove has them also , he said he just likes them . but there something to this , they either attract something or deter something . anyone know ?

Deer LOVE sunflowers

maybe even more than they like Cannabis.

Easy7

Veteran
Not everyone can profit from crime forever. High risk high reward high profit. But it only takes one mistake to live behind bars with a huge mountain of time backed by solid sticky charges.

I never really honestly knew anyone that could reliable and honestly move much weight. If so, what happens if they get busted?

There are very good reasons why organized crime families are families.

I Would rather be dirt poor, homeless and BEGGING for a hard day of work for food than in prison for something I BELIEVE IN. Being in-prison for something you find good is the worst form of torture.