What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmm lets see here crosses i made in the past year,

mexican x thai (3 varietys )
nycdxog kushxmexican sativa

what i plan on doin up

lots of thai x kush crosses
including chocolate, lemon and cherry thai
blowfishxherijuana
cherry hazexcherry thai

and a few more but i cant think of whats coming.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey all, i have just put my G13skunk male into flower with
Mr Nice shit x2
Dankouver x1
Sour Bubble x1
So wont be long and my IC buddies will have some new beans to try out :joint:

Guest423

Veteran
kodiak gold x skunk special

kodiak gold x kodiak gold

thats what i got going now ( about 7-10 days left)

kodiak gold x nigerian nitemare

kodiak gold x dutch treat

kodiak gold x schnazzleberry#2

kodiak gold x great garberville

gg x gg

schn#2 x schn#2

dt x dt

nn x nn

that project will be underway in the next week or two....and might cross them whichever way and maybe some backcrossing....just playin around trying to get seeds for outdoors...this isn't my indoor project....haven't got one of them brewing yet.

peace

Wrecked

Here are some bud shots of some strains i made a while ago with my apollos trip male.... I have a bunch of other crosses i made as i am trying to keep at least a cross of some strains in the seedbox... I will smoke some of my crosses next week as they are about done now and very happy with the results... PeAce

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
That Sour Bubble x G13Skunk sounds like it's going to be potent. I love seeing what other growers are doing with their genetics. Breed on!

Last edited:
G

I'll be sending some Strawbeery D pollen out to Oregon to bitch slap a Dabney Blue clone . I would rather hit it with sour D pollen but I have none nor will I be ordering for a bit.

I would love to see dabney Blue clone crossed with a wicked blue male to make beans with. Who knows

Nevermind

MedUser420

I will be making the following crosses

C99 or LUI x ESCD
C99 or LUI x Trainwreck
C99 or LUI x Schrom
C99 or LUI x Genius
C99 or LUI x Bubba Kush
LUI x Superskunk
LUI x Original Vancouver Island Hashplant
LUI x Williams Wonder

That should keep me busy for a few years!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to see so many people continuing the cannabis lifecycle.

last year's crosses:
North #1 F1
Jamaican Jam F1
North #1 x Jamaican Jam
there was one bubblicious plant that was not far from these males and had a few seeds.
This year's crosses:
Last year's crosses (mixed) x BOG Medely (Bog bubble, bogglegum, Blue moon rocks mix)
Last year's crosses x mexican sativa (freebie)
Bog medely strains x mexican sativa

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
pipeline said:
Great to see so many people continuing the cannabis lifecycle.

Yes indeed. Everyone has thier own collection of seeds and trying to make more varieties. Alot of peoples seed lists are nice. I wish I had alot more genetics but I'm thankful for what I got now. There is no way your going to be able to grow all that you want. Grow what you can and be happy with that. There are alot of smart people out there crossing plants and making infinite varieties. They will never stop us.

Last edited:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I agree we all need to give full reports and now take responsibilty for our future by learning slowly not to depend on anyone else but our ownselves. Gifts are completely legal benefits that are free of alot of restrictions. Restrict my life and I'll always find a way to be free, which is being my real self. Love of that kind is the greatest. It is free of all limitations, including there is a limit to limitations. :wave:

butterbean

Well I plan to breed my SD ibl in just a couple of weeks to-
Chronic and white russian
I plan on putting the chronic to the diesel and the russian
and the russian to the diesel and the chronic.
that should give me a few seed to play with and hopefully get a
kickass clone..
has anyone had experience with these crosses??
the diesel to the white russian and the chronic should be interesting..
maybe get some better taste and some up to the high of both..
What do you guys think?

G

I heard a "rumor" that someone is going to try to get some real strawberry cough beans out there, will take years but be better than DP's sad version. Just a rumor though. If the dude can pull it off well, would be nice

Nevermind

Scientist

BOG LSD purple hollow stem male X purple calyx NIRVANA CHRYSTAL - done

BOG LSD purple hollow stem male X Lowryder (+ backcrossing to LR to make autoflowering lsd) - In the works

Watch for DP blueberry crosses in the next year

G

I cuted my BubbleDust triofiliate male down today and I saw that hollow stem.. what characteristics in ofspring that brings?

Peace and love,
Agnes

Scientist

It is said by a few breeders, DJ short off the top of my head, that hollow stems facillitate more THC production. I don't know if that's true, but I believe hollow stemmed plants have more of something, seeing how it can deliver more sugars faster.

Carefull with known hollow stemmers as they break easier. One of my bottom shoots broke off the other day. :badday:. But in a week or so I'll be testing it. :joint: