What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

Grandpa L

Beautiful job on this one Lucid. Heard from the man this morning and all is fine. He'll love this. Bro gave me 4 clones of the White. Passed 2 on, one is my mom and 1 had started flowering to be mated w/ my Jacks Cleaner2 male as per Kromes request. Peace, Grandpa L

reddy1

ICMag Donor
hands down, the best pictures of the white i've seen yet. great report too! glad to hear so many peeps have this in their garden.

bambam

You know Lucid I would love to come and see your garden one of these days. Your sbbx3(i think it was), the white and i am sure others are all a+ stand outs. You have to be one proud father!!! The white looks to be a sick little girl! Keep up the good work. I dont have a cut of the white(who do you need knocked off?lol) but i do have OG(fire) X the white fem beans on the way!! Like i said man keep up the good work! Some of us are fans! True growing at its finest! BamBam

oldtoker

ive said this many times..... it looks like trinity x superskunk, those red hairs, so so red comparing to the buds.... this is not facts just what i see...

thanks for the info

bet you guys its got trinity or at least 1 parent in common

some say trinity came from mid country, not cali

ive smoked it since mid 80's so its been around

either way, stay high, i will be

blessings

guineapig

Veteran
Nice thread Lucid!!!! :yoinks: :abduct: :abduct: :yoinks:

i am so into the white it isn't funny.....god bless the strain makers!!!! :bow: :bow:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
damn,,,so that is best descript for lineage??? its a 3way kush cross??

regardless,,she is some damn fine smoke:::

smoking it::::very much resembles a kush // chem...buut completly diffrent

cant place finger on it,,, but you can deff. tell its part of that family

G

man i am glad some are doing crosses with it .we cant all get a cut that nice. but to me she looks perfect like she is no further breeding required . the only thing i have ever grew that was that frosty is a gn c99 and some jlp sourdog but none can hold a candle
to the white. i wounder how much a oz would cost of the white.that stuff would shock some people where i live. thanks lucid DAN

Kinderfeld

nice to see you around Lucid. Looks like you got another lady to show off...:D nice pics, and even better bud shots...:smoke:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
All i need is a worthy male specimen to donate some pollen, ill be willing to provide some freebies to the bay soon :D fret not, in a month or two white hybrids should be all over the place

G

grapepunched

Glad I got this cut in my garden 2 days ago... waiting for a root any time now!
Thanks for the wonderful drama-free display of these genetics...
I'm gonna breed with her for fun, not money...
PEACE!

-gp

Wonderon

Ain't yo momma pretty
She got meatballs in her titties
She got scrambled eggs between her legs
Ain't yo momma pretty!

That is one sexy bitch, too bad for the yield though. Seems like a true connoisseurs smoke, only for a headstash.

G

the white has to have kush in it. looks like a kush not trying to start anything .
wow every time i look at it it gives me wood.

J

jipedestran

Lougrew! said:
i love my pine herbs!!!!!!

so the white has that classic piney taste?

because everything I have grown in the past seven years, I have not gotten that flavor from my past.

i am looking for it.

peace
jip

Latest posts

Latest posts