What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current values for Chong Glass??

shithawk420

Veteran
damn we have similar taste Jointed.Darby is awesome. Jason Lee is one of my favorites along with Ghost.All those artists you named are good.i havent bought any heady pieces cause im too scared that ill break em!LOL there used to be a good piece thread on here.guess it got shut down

SmokeKush4

; said:
Its funny you say that its cool that a 6 year old thread is resurrected because I was wondering if it was still open, or if anyone would ever see it! and its not about how much extra i have, because that is my piece. I had to buy a glass bong from this website and get it delivered over to the USA. The bong shop is called Herb Tools. Im looking to find out how much extra YOU (possibly) have to let go for this wonderful piece that has brought me so much joy in my day! Took my first stale rip out of it years ago and havnt taken one since, and had the opportunity to purchase it between then and now. Good times with this piece and I will hate to see her go, although I think its about that time.

Must of been hard to let such a nice pipe go, I myself would of also sold it as I am pretty clumsy when it comes to glass bongs!

Latest posts

Latest posts