What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Wreck & Green Crack

issack

Veteran
My latest grow i just harvested. First time with this purple wreck indoors. I drove 300 miles round-trip to go get this cut from my friend who told me I had to have it.. Now I see why. she is gorgeous and she is done in 42 45 days, these are at 48 days flower.. some of the dankest sweet smelling pungent buds I've ever grown. Huge yield.!!

The green crack is a cut my friend sent me about 8 years ago. Just got her back finally after losing her when I got robbed 4 years ago. It's the original S1 cut. And as many of you know this cut is gold.! A winner with smell and taste. And also a fat yield always.

Mills Nutrients, and coco DTW.

Purple wreck.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Speed of green

the fade on that purple wreck is beautiful, what a stellar looking plant.

would kill to run this in my greenhouses.

worth the 300 mile round trip for sure.

issack

Veteran
Dude. It loves greenhouse growing. Ran it for 3 runs in my greenouse before I did an indoor. Love this plant.!! The smell is off the charts

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I'd be willing to give up a testicle for a good cut of Green Crack. I hate living behind enemy lines...

DunHav`nFun

Awesome job on the late fade I.....Pwreck be trippin.....GC no slouch either huh ?.....anyways.....Here`s hoping final numbers add up over . above and beyond expectations.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

issack

Veteran
Awesome job on the late fade I.....Pwreck be trippin.....GC no slouch either huh ?.....anyways.....Here`s hoping final numbers add up over . above and beyond expectations.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Bro GC is no slouch at all. Might even pull more weight on that strain in this run.. we shall see. Just posted harvest pics on my thread. Both these strains are SUPER fast finish. Doing all pwreck next. Then I might do a all GC. I'll have a weight report in about a week and a half. Bet i get 2p a light. Did a nice flush too.. dry room is temperature controlled. doesn't get over 72f and 60 to 65% humidity.. I'm smiling.!!

issack

Veteran
Beautiful pics and buds...

Good job, congratulations !

Thank you sir.!! I had 2 Troublesome grows in this room before this one because my AC was lagging.. but I got a new 36k BTU AC and everything just worked out perfect now.

issack

Veteran
I think I'd be willing to give up a testicle for a good cut of Green Crack. I hate living behind enemy lines...

I got this cut sent to me about 8 years ago. And I rocked it for a few years and then my house got robbed, and they took everything about 3 years ago. Every strain of mine, all my plants about 20 grand cash. Even took my two big screen TVs . Sound systems. Amps. Bongs. everything. Ovwr 70k of stuff. My fault for being lazy and trusting too much. One of my trimmer girls masterminded the whole thing ( she knew my pit bulls is how they pulled it off). Well now I'm geared with surveillance cameras, home alarm, the whole nine yards. So basically in a nutshell my buddy found a dude who I gave a cut too years ago and he still had it. so I finally just got it back. that's the story behind my green crack lol