What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Droopy ladies, possibly overwatering?

OhGee

Hi everyone! Firstly thank you for your help, below I'm gonna post a few photos of our current plants. Mostly I'm curious about if I'm over watering as I've got some pretty droopy fan leaves where the plants were topped, and all over on some others. I'm also going to be posting a clone I have that has just been very sluggish and unhealthy looking. Its growing, but its not happy like the others. I've had no issues with drooping until the transplant into 5gal pots. Our water meter shows the soil to be wet about three inches down, but its dry up top.

Below are the photos first up are the droopers, and if they uploaded correctly the runt of the batch should show up. Its stopped throwing pistils and has reverted back to vegetative growth but shes never looked too hot.

Also, does anyone have a fix for photos uploading sideways? I also cross posted this in soil growers because I could use all the help I can get. These ladies road about 15 hours across the east coast to make it home with me and I'd really love to not murder them. :(

OhGee

I'm a bit unsure on how to edit posts, so currently our set-up is a 5x5 tent with a 600watt MH in an air cooled hood on 24 hours. The light meter says they're good as far as lighting goes. I'm just a nervous nelly and with as much reading as I've done I'm still working on figuring things out.

M

meowmeowmeow

Watering made simple.......pick it up.
You should be able to see when it's happy and the weight so no too over water.
It's a little heavy per the photo.

You're doing good though no worries. :rasta:

BTW you won't be ablt to edit til about 50 posts or so.

Kalachakra

Hi,
Waiting less 50 coms.
Before reloading yours photos, should to do right clic to open it with "paint" for sideways and resizing.
Please OG, keep cool and no stress, yours plants are fine ; about watering keep reflex to weight yours jars and watch how are the leafs, this is it you do the drop and try a little to let them be thirsty for their learn to sweat, it's good for the continuation.

OhGee

Hey everyone, we’re using the green tree ultimate blend, organic mix. I think I was actually underwatering out of being nervous. They bounced back and now only seem to drop when they want a drink. I’ve got the odd yellow spot or two here and there but it looks better now.

The odd part about the photos is I’m taking them on my mobile and when I upload them they’re the right direction.

troutman

Seed Whore
I'll give you a little trick about watering plants if you're unsure. :tiphat:

Let's say you have 10 plants.

1. Give 8 plants the same amount of water.

2. Give one plant 1/2 the amount of water as the 8 plants.

3. Give the last plant 2X the amount of water as the 8 plants.

It won't take long for you to figure out the right amount of water to give them.