What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It might be wise to have your buddy with wheels take you, so that you can pick up all supplies you need, to last at least 3 weeks. That would be safe. There will be a shut down. All we have to do is look at Italy and do some math. We may have up to 7-8 days before ours arrives. I got the last of necessary supplies yesterday. 2 more cases of Modelo, some fresh vegetables, and 3 big cartons of rocky road ice cream :D

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I went to walmart today. What a zoo. Well at least in the unhealthy isles. So I had no problem getting fresh eggs, cheese, and fruit.

Dumbasses the time to get that stuff was a few weeks ago or before that.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
let's hope it's more like a couple of weeks! i need to get a harvest in and sold!

I hear you on that. But after looking at China and Italy, it will likely be at least 4 weeks, and maybe more like 6.

Id love to stay home from work for a month. Lots of gardening to do, lots of cooking and eating. Im thinking about making shrimp Scampi for dinner today

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only $1000 an oz :D
picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Michigan closed all schools after they get out in a few minutes.

Gonna get an early start on the spring yard work.

Seriously thinking about removing shingles and roof from sunny half of garage, replacing with greenhouse panels and building a sealed room.

Been thinking about it for years. I would have to keep my numbers in check though. But. Free light.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,the schools are closing monday here as well...

doc,luckily we have a gazillion acres of national monument land around here if i suddenly feel like camping...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:off to the next set of errands...got the grow store run done...picked up some organic dry nutes stuff just in case that will be good for the garden outside as well...

really wish i had a bike training stand just in case i get stuck at home!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Well this headline doesn't look too good!

Burial pits from Iran's coronavirus outbreak have grown so large you can see them from space

I mean WTF?

I think Im going to cancel my Tuesday morning dental cleaning appointment :(

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well this headline doesn't look too good!

Burial pits from Iran's coronavirus outbreak have grown so large you can see them from space

I mean WTF?

I think Im going to cancel my Tuesday morning dental cleaning appointment :(

Ah no worries. Must be just fat people dying.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:hide: lol, let the panic begin!

just got back from having to go to the grow store again because i forgot the most important thing on my list...fortunately the smallest...clonex...

so i went to walmart...people are in panic mode...half the shelves are empty...shop towels in the toilet paper isle...no dish soap or bleach...bread pretty much gone,no rice or beans on the shelves...

but i did get back just before a thunderstorm...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts