What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Week 5 Day 1

So I finally swapped rooms-
I have the flowering room now in my closet.
Moved the clones into the veg room and bam- its going full steam.
My budget of 1500 is still in effect
Ive had to purchase more stuff - buckets , lids, hoses and stuff.
Im sitting at $1319
and need to get some bug strips and moar vucket in a few minutes.

Heres some updated pics

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Moar Pic
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Doing good bro keep up the good work.

Thank You There Marbs!
Im prolly gonna wind up blowin right through that budget if I dont watch out. It seems every time I turn around , Im in need of a bucket here, a bug strip there.

I want another big ass airpump as well .
Its getting to be spring and either I need a vented hood or a damn AC unit too.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Moar Pics - Day 37 Flower - Flush Mode - Tucking Fan Leaves - Wish I had removed this popcorn a couple weeks ago. O wellz

Heres a shot of this mutant dwarf Heirjuana, One of the Star Kush and some room shots.
Still trying to learn this point and shoot, but I think Ima need a dslr with a decent macro lens to get anything great in this album.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Well Here we are at week 6 flower - Hard to believe Ive come so far.
My budget is almost shot, Im at $1410 ish atm and will need another quart of micro and that extra airpump very soon.

My girls are looking healthy and happy I believe this herijuana will be ready within 14 days.
Im really not at all clear on the clear cloudy trichs thing but Ill figure it out.

I decided to try a bloom booster for the final few weeks, its called resinator , by ROCK , it was a freebie from a shimdig at a local growshop.

My clones ar getting bushy and Ive discovered some possible root rot in two buckets. It doesnt smell foul , but piles up on the roots that are submerged and the airhoses for some reason. I have the blue lowes buckets and one black one and in the black bucket , theres no trace of goop. Soooo that means a can of black spraypaint is in my immediate future.

The Star Kush's are starting to fill in and Im finally seeing some sugar on the leaves. I Think they will be ready in 3-4 weeks.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Man - I just fucked up my ecs meter ~!

DAMMIT! I dropped the bitch in a bucket of nutes - farking christ!

My budget is gonna be wiped the fuck out now !

Anyone got a loaner I can use for a month or so ?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Welp-Found Some Nanners and Premie Seeds in the herijuana.
Much wow , such disapoint
Ater asking a few friends , I decided to pull and harvest , since she was throwing pollen already.

Heres her harvest pics. she was pretty close to being done anyways , 42 days n all

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
picked up some micro and a vented hood + a portable ac unit yesterday - $165 - budget has officialy been blown.
Im at $1570 ish
Heres some pics

Last edited:

onavelzy

Veteran
Man - I just fucked up my ecs meter ~!

DAMMIT! I dropped the bitch in a bucket of nutes - farking christ!

My budget is gonna be wiped the fuck out now !

Welp-Found Some Nanners and Premie Seeds in the herijuana.
Much wow , such disapoint
Ater asking a few friends , I decided to pull and harvest , since she was throwing pollen already.

I used to play golf many years ago and one of the sayings I learned as I struggled with that game holds true for situations like this, "If it was easy to do, it wouldn't be any fun." Tough luck on the Herijauna but it sounds like it would be a good strain. Are you going to run it again or is it one hermie and done?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I used to play golf many years ago and one of the sayings I learned as I struggled with that game holds true for situations like this, "If it was easy to do, it wouldn't be any fun." Tough luck on the Herijauna but it sounds like it would be a good strain. Are you going to run it again or is it one hermie and done?

Yes , I have some nice sized clones of her Im vegging + some scrubs.Im not giving up on her until I learn wether its environment or genetics, with that said , I was just given some fine gear from bugman , some c99 and a gg4 hybrid and about 4 more packs so as this thread winds down, new journals will be coming soon,if not this week.

Dbl3pl said:
Now comes the butane and the cake pan!!!!

Yo , I done and picked up some butane and a glass blaster, but this bitch yielded just over a zip so ima just chief it and wait for the stars to mature.

Picked up more stuff at homo lowes today - but I may not need it . either way im way over budget, but you know, whatevs ill recoup asap.

meanwhile , in the batcave , i have a zillion clones getting ready for the bloom room. the soil I had seems to be okay and clean so Ive transplanted the moms into .5 gal pots and just generally got everyone either in a pot or in dwc.

Im gonna need to to build a dwc sog unit soon

Got lots more shit to tell yall but I is hungry and Ill have more time later tonight.