What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD flowers

ECtraveler

Veteran
The 5:2 pheno of ACDC Cookies I posted awhile back just won best CBD flower at last weekend's HTCC.
picture.php

photo credit: High Times
picture.php

The 5:2 pheno of ACDC Cookies I posted awhile back just won best CBD flower at last weekend's HTCC.

Congrats on the win! I really appreciate all the genetics you provide. I'm just very lucky to be within 20 minutes drive of picking up seeds from brown dog. Been collecting for awhile.

ECtraveler

Veteran
Congrats on the win! I really appreciate all the genetics you provide. I'm just very lucky to be within 20 minutes drive of picking up seeds from brown dog. Been collecting for awhile.

Awesome! Brown Dog is a part of my immediate canna family and a lot of these stains wouldn't exist without their support through the years. And of course they're the ones who grew this batch of ACDC Cookies (Diesel Cookies pheno)

D

Dandino

Hi guys .. i am a grower from only 1 year.. I tried many strain in my life (ND,UK,ES,USA).. In this helpful 3d I nedd to find next strain fon my GB..Strain CBD with 1:1 (CBD:THC) with range next to 15:15 ??
THX

Shakí7

CBD LOVER
Hi,
beautiful thread!!!
I love CBD strains!!!
This is my INDUSTRIAL PLANT AUTO CBD from DINAFEM

One month ago
picture.php

Now 2 month in jar
giphy.gif

In this moment in my grow There are 2 CBD Therapy from CBD CREW :)

Few days ago
giphy.gif

Today +LST starting 4wayLST technique.
picture.php

See you soon!!