What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST Bong on the market? Runners up?

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I mentioned earlier that I have not touched it in over a year. I use my Bubbler all of the time now..

Yea, actually Hammerhead has already sent it to me for trials. :big grin:

I got this one below, as fancy as Ill get! Although id love an AK mini tube if I had stacks of cash lol. I love my briar pipe and other dries. But this one is good enough for me, picked it up locally for less than this though. 180.00 and nug . Its all about barter nowadays for me lol
http://www.highpriorityglass.com/brands-p-t/sheldon-black-blue-label-showerhead-beaker/

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yall for all the replys... I think I want that matrix perc, seen nothin but good reviews on it. I want one I can get and then keep getting upgrades for it, like new levels, perks, and crazy stems.

benzo

HiSi !! bought a lot of cool colorful looking bongs, but my plain ole looking HiSi hits the best!

the bowl has 9 perfectly spaced holes too. it hits perfect every time.. its not like those cheap Chinese knock offs with 3 holes. those aren't spaced correctly, so it usually favors one hole

H

Homer J Pimpin

Ive been looking for a replacement to my 6 shooter sheldon black since
I droped it due to the nature of that and the expensive nature of bubblers these days I decided that I just cant spend that kinda money on such a risky thing......I really wanted a bubbler and finally found one I like and can afford to buy at 145 $

black leaf 15 arm tree perc bubbler

thumbnail.aspx

I know it's not super fancy but all the reviews say it hits like a champ..........can't wait to test drive it.......I had a black leaf golden dragon series bong that hit awesome at one point.....So I know they function great........they are a little thinner @ 3.2 mm thickness which is the reason for the reduced price tag......I can't find where they are manufactored though........any one know ?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
The best bongs on the market have always been RooR's custom tubes. No question, hands down.

like these ones:

Attachments

• OpasTube1.jpg
    OpasTube1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 19
  • OpasTube3.jpg
    OpasTube3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 15
  • OpasTube4.jpg
    OpasTube4.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 13

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Thanks yall for all the replys... I think I want that matrix perc, seen nothin but good reviews on it. I want one I can get and then keep getting upgrades for it, like new levels, perks, and crazy stems.
GET MO, I forgot to mention, I have a Mobius Matrix-perc bubbler (not the stereo matrix, but just the single). It is very smooth, hits like a champ... you can't go wrong.

I'm not sure where you are located, but Needful Things smokeshop in Santa Cruz, CA has a full selection of Mobius Matrix-perc pieces right now.

But i still like my kustom RooRs

nothing hits like a roor
This is true.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I bought a piece made by Medi-Cali... it has the essential second chamber with the octo-perc diffusing system. I couldn't be happier... only problem is its so smooth I haven't departed for a Volcano yet.

Rudra

A very good way to make cheap Bong is Bamboo and manual dexterity. I tried one from Thai. More than 30 years old bong from sea gipsy.
Only two pieces of functionality that perfectly resemble the classic roor shape.
.........................................................................................^^^^Can't go wrong :)
Put out water after smoked means eternal bamboo-tool.
Only two tokens.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
my buddy has a us tubes bong i'm in love with. you can hammer a nail into a board with that shit. it's the only bong that has survived his ownership for more than a month. he's had it for over a year! shorty beaker shape---only beaker shaped bong i have ever enjoyed smoking.

i've got an 8 year old PHX from back when they were amazing, before they changed owners and turned to shit. triple bell perc with splash guard and ice catch, AND it's a straight tube!

also have a 6 year old illadelph orange label straight tube with ice catch that is a perfect bong.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where u find it? Anyone know where I can get a stereo matrix online?

I do not other than watching Aqualab & Kulture like a hawk, but, want to encourage you to keep looking - the Stereo Matrix is prolly the best overall hitting perc'd piece on the market right now in my opinion.

Really awesome diffusion - not too much, not too little, stacks bubbles like a madman, solidly built, and non-worked versions are under 500 bucks - a real bargain relative to other pieces of similar functionality and character.

I own most all the glass that has been recommended in this thread so feel like my opinion on this topic is pretty well qualified.

Runner up is the Sovereignty Peyote Pillar - same "just right" level of diffusion, and the pillars give it a really nice feel on the draw and clear, gives it this really satisfying feel like you're chugging on a proper Jerome Baker or something but without actually chugging water. It's something that has to be experienced to appreciate, but its made this piece one that I almost always have out for something. Really exceptional glasswork on everything SOV puts out too, just perfectly made gear down to the smallest detail.

Another piece I have out ALL the time is a Toro Micro circ to 13 arm. For concentrates or the vrip wand its just amazing. Very little drag, and solid diffusion in low-volume piece.

The Stereo Matrix is kinda replacing both of them for me though, and they only remain out because I need one for concentrates, vaping and combustion out at any given time.

tl;dr - the Stereo Matrix is what Jesus tokes.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
^^^ Mr.BJ, are you on tokecity? do you like percs more than regular tubes?

I've always liked the classic straight tubes the best. I have this one 18" german roor straightshot that hits like no other.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Bongjangles:
the Stereo Matrix is what Jesus tokes.
:laughing:
So, ahhh have a chance to try the disc perc yet?? Really curious to hear whatcha think!
PS: Any milk shots??

Best of luck finding your Mobius, Mo!!
:witch:

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've always liked the classic straight tubes the best. I have this one 18" german roor straightshot that hits like no other.

No not on tokecity man.

Definitely prefer percs, but for many years you couldn't separate me from a nice straight tube classic bong.

:laughing:
So, ahhh have a chance to try the disc perc yet?? Really curious to hear whatcha think!
PS: Any milk shots??

Yep, me and threeeleven have been hitting it all weekend - hits super smooth, clears quick, and has a bit more chug than the regular matrix perc. Check this out -

[YOUTUBEIF]6TFxcNhBRGI[/YOUTUBEIF]

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I'm not sure where you are located, but Needful Things smokeshop in Santa Cruz, CA has a full selection of Mobius Matrix-perc pieces right now.

do they carry sovereignty?

I do not other than watching Aqualab & Kulture like a hawk, but, want to encourage you to keep looking - the Stereo Matrix is prolly the best overall hitting perc'd piece on the market right now in my opinion.

Really awesome diffusion - not too much, not too little, stacks bubbles like a madman, solidly built, and non-worked versions are under 500 bucks - a real bargain relative to other pieces of similar functionality and character.

I own most all the glass that has been recommended in this thread so feel like my opinion on this topic is pretty well qualified.

Runner up is the Sovereignty Peyote Pillar - same "just right" level of diffusion, and the pillars give it a really nice feel on the draw and clear, gives it this really satisfying feel like you're chugging on a proper Jerome Baker or something but without actually chugging water. It's something that has to be experienced to appreciate, but its made this piece one that I almost always have out for something. Really exceptional glasswork on everything SOV puts out too, just perfectly made gear down to the smallest detail.

Another piece I have out ALL the time is a Toro Micro circ to 13 arm. For concentrates or the vrip wand its just amazing. Very little drag, and solid diffusion in low-volume piece.

The Stereo Matrix is kinda replacing both of them for me though, and they only remain out because I need one for concentrates, vaping and combustion out at any given time.

tl;dr - the Stereo Matrix is what Jesus tokes.

we have the EXACT taste in glass....

straight tubes fucks my lungs up, start hacking shit all day and night....

its WHY i bought a Mobius Matrix, no more hacking!