What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RealGorilla "Kore"

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
She has been waiting in a small container waiting on dirt, and a spot.
She is ready!! Lets see how she does. I'm loving the stretch, and she is blatantly high yield potential.

I have her under a scrog net with a few other sativas, and its a jungle. Thats why I didn't get full plant photo.

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
She has the most uniform, evenly spaced nodes Ive ever seen. Normally after the first 3-5 nodes they start to gap horribly. This girl is pumping out the nodes while stretching. Very good genetics, she already has well over 12" cola waiting to happen.. Still 2 weeks of stretch to go too lol.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
picture.php

Day 21 Kore on the right.
Thin sturdy pole growth style, 2' bud with no node gap... Gonna be Yuge. Far tighter structure than my other soft stem haze. Gonna be far heavier, and bigger bud I imagine... She has the catpiss vibes going. Beyond impressed with Kore so far. I laugh at myself for not letting girls stretch like this in veg a long time ago..

H.Stoner

View Image
Day 21 Kore on the right.
Thin sturdy pole growth style, 2' bud with no node gap... Gonna be Yuge. Far tighter structure than my other soft stem haze. Gonna be far heavier, and bigger bud I imagine... She has the catpiss vibes going. Beyond impressed with Kore so far. I laugh at myself for not letting girls stretch like this in veg a long time ago..

what happened to the pictures of your Kore ?