What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubble bags

Ganjaman2016

Hey guys,

I am a lover of ganja i have been smoking for many many years from bush weed back in the day to Cronic and Cheese these days and never regretted a day of it. once i got into hash i wanted to start playing around to see if i can make it etc i have been looking on youtube and there are sh** loads of ways to do it, Apart from getting naked girls running through forests of green then scraping it off of their body's :laughing: Anyway the i got some Bubble bags for sale for about $30 awesome price and i started making like creamy bubble hash my only one problem is that the bubble hash is really damp and when you press it you loose loads of oil... Is there anyway to get around these problems???

M8.jpg

Thanks fellow blazers !!!! 420

B

Baron Greenback

Leave it on a piece of parchment paper (the greaseproof cooking kind) to dry perhaps. You could speed up the process with a dehumidifier (the house sort, not the food sort), that should suck all the moisture out with about 2 days I would imagine.

meltybubble

If clumped together, gently spread it out to aid in even drying. No need to squeeze really a gentle press then spread, my 2 cents. You will only lose oil is heads become damaged while processing.
Cardboard is also good for drawing out moisture, place initially on cardboard then onto parchment once "most" of the water is gone.
Makes for beautiful product. I found after a few runs, it became very easy. Practice and research.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ganjaman2016

Baron greenback and meltybubble THANKYOU

i was just leaving it on the kinda plastic drying pad and it was taking anything up to 9 days until it was smoke-able terrible lol i am going to give it a try today or tomorrow and get back to you with my progress

Thanks again

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I usually just crush the clumps in smaller pieces, 2-3 mm granulation max, on a piece of clean, untreated cardboard. After it dries, in 1-2 days, I either press it or powder it, depending on how I plan on using it. For storage pressed is better. For long time storage pressed and frozen in the deep freezer is the best. If you want to just puff it soon, powder is great.

Ganjaman2016

Hey guys,

I am a lover of ganja i have been smoking for many many years from bush weed back in the day to Cronic and Cheese these days and never regretted a day of it. once i got into hash i wanted to start playing around to see if i can make it etc i have been looking on youtube and there are sh** loads of ways to do it, Apart from getting naked girls running through forests of green then scraping it off of their body's :laughing: Anyway the i got some Bubble bags for sale for about $30 awesome price and i started making like creamy bubble hash my only one problem is that the bubble hash is really damp and when you press it you loose loads of oil... Is there anyway to get around these problems???

View Image

Thanks fellow blazers !!!! 420

I have got the cardboard out ready and going to start the production today!! i like the idea of breaking it down and then pressing once dry for storage because i plan on making about 100g this time should be fun i will pop pictures up soon

justanotherbozo

Veteran
go watch Frenchy Canoli's vidoes on YouTube, he makes the process very easy to understand,...they sure helped me out, that's for sure.

peace, bozo

...here is a link and it looks like he did an update and combined some of the older vids into one but i see you have to sign in to view it. ...i don't like that kind of bullshit but in this case i'd say it's worth it and maybe save the vid to your harddrive so you'll always have it to refer back to.

https://m.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...ffset=-240&v=1nHE9bh95QM&layout=mobile&client

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I collect on the drying screen and freeze for a few hours. Then I will use a micro plane and plane it over parchment paper in a clean pizza box. It dries in a few days with about 40% RH.

Latest posts

Latest posts