What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pongster's tent; free candy inside

P

pongster

Where's my toke? You said free candyu inside. Well?

it's coming, but at the time being there's only free hugs :X

hello brothers, didn't want to update as often as nothing really happens. this is day 62 since the seeds sprouted, i think the early skunk still have about 1 month to go. Black Domina on the other hand seems to be revegging... i don't mind really, as i like the plant and if this is the case i will try to take some cuts. i asked 4 times the growshop dude about BD is an auto strain or not, because they will be at 16/8 all the time, they said yes... i believed... (this thread is becoming a cautionary tale wtf)

currently the tent is too packed and i'm afraid i will have to cull again a plant or two.
preparing for the future, i have acquired a blumat set and coco, built a reservoir and such. During the time those early skunk finish, i will start experimenting with the EC and pH of my solutions and water especially in a bucket far away from the crop, third world problems also include high EC in water, so when i take those plants from the tent, i will put some new seedlings on coco.

one of the early skunk is having some pH issues definetly, i think the solution is flushing? what do you guys think?
my forecasted yield at this stage is low, this is my first grow in many years in which i can actually put some time, and made several mistakes so far, i hope to learn from it.

best regards and smoke high
:thank you:

Attachments

• IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 19
P

pongster

yelloh bros, long time no update,

didn't want to leave my thread incomplete, so:
this is day 88, it has been more than planned for early skunk, but i made so many mistakes (to the plants and to the enviroment) that i'm glad weed is afterall, a weed and resists this kind of stuff.

as a summary of my mistakes: overwatering, low temperatures, unbalanced ventilation, unstable time periods, and the cherry on top, my tap water that comes out at 1500 uS/cm which i have used straight out of the tap.

this is my first real indoor grow which i can control and oversee completely, so i expected some mistakes... i hope my future self can read this thread and not make them again.

alright, so early skunks are almost done, i chopped one last week which was the really earliest imo and had the worst pH damages of all. the top leaves were crisped from nutrition, and due to the huge container size it were, i found it almost impossible to flush it without ruining my shower drain or messing my neighbors yard below. yield as expected was not much, about 24grams dried at 18% of its original wet weight at the chop.

the other two early skunks are scheduled to be chopped soon, but they still have white hairs and seem to be putting more bud sites. i am really looking for some opinions on this.

the rest of the plants are developing as expected, they were greenhouse seeds and they stretched a lot, i would assume 70% due to my enviroment conditions and 30% on genetics. perhaps more on my side. still, superbud are developing nicely, but yield will be low.

i have 4 GG Auto from BSF seeds which are about 1 month old from seed sprout, and kept them in burger king cups waiting for room in the tent. now they are in my usual square 11L pots.

so yeah, that's it. i have smoked a couple of J's from the early skunk i chopped last week and it's fine, i swimmed like no other day, but the high is not really "tall"? perhaps is a good distractory smoke.

best regards and smokes! please help me with the timing of cutting the next early skunks :):thank you::dance013:

Attachments

• genday88.jpg
    genday88.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1692.JPG
    IMG_1692.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 20
  • sb.JPG
    sb.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 18
  • es1.JPG
    es1.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 21
  • es2.JPG
    es2.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 19
P

pongster

herewith some pictures on sunlight, i hope it helps...
this is day 88 for them, from seed sprout.

thank you!:thank you::dance013::ying:

Attachments

• IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1718.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1719.jpg
    IMG_1719.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Latest posts