What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 Buddha Purple Kush Grown by Ghost

growdady

Never say never I guess. Because I swore I wasn't growing autos again. This time its for a good cause. I have a Family Reunion to attend to in 3 months time. Most of my family smokes weed as does most people . The colors are purple and black. Last night my wife comes up with this idea of giving away weed for door prizes. I have 3 Purple Kush fem seeds in my repertoire. I decided this morning during my daily wake n bake. That I had these auto seeds I could put to good use. Every year there are door prizes for games and raffle tickets for prizes. I am going to donate the 3 girls to the festivities.

Anyhow I am growing these girls with two Mars Hydro 600 watt leds. Advanced Nutrients PH perfect line because I am lazy. 3 gallon pots and Promix HP. These girls will go for 80 days than I will dry and cure them with whatever time frame I have to work with. I will not be keeping any of the finished product. I will be germinating the seeds this weekend. I will have weekly updates here up until chop starting This coming week. :tiphat:

growdady

I woke up this morning, and dropped the seeds into a glass of purified water. Before my bed time they will go into a white paper towel until seeds crack.

growdady

Well for phuck sakes these beans ain't doing shit. None of them had poked their heads out of the medium. So this morning I smoked a 1/2 of a bunt and started poking around the soil. I carefully started digging where I planted the seeds dead center of the pots. These pfucking seeds were looking the same as they did before I planted them. Cracked with a tiny tail but they stopped growing and the third seed still hasn't cracked. These seeds are a little over 5 years old. I just threw the 2 seeds out and I'm probably going to toss the 3rd if it don't crack soon. Shit this is day 6 of trying to get these suckas going.

I guess I will have to give green weed out at the reunion. I'm still donating but its going to be 818 headband 3 oz for the festivities. I'm bummed out over the seeds, but I don't have the time to phuck around with weak plants. My space is valuable to me. I thought about ordering some fresh beans of the Purple Kush but I ain't stressing over autos atm. So this grow was my first failure. Sorry but this log is over before it even got started.

growdady

I soak the beans not over night, but a few hours. And then go into moist paper towel until they germinate. Been doing it this way for 6 years, sometimes when I'm lazy I just plant straight into the promix. And spray the top soil with a spray bottle until the seed sprouts.