What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez the snitch is back

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Fuck You Rez

Fuck You Rez

Very true....Rez is a rat bag piece of shit who cannot be trusted.

I still shake my head over the lies he got away with on here. I especially like his claim that he was growing and breeding seeds in Spain, when he was actually growing weed in a garage in New Jersey.

I can only imagine the shit storm he would create if he ever showed up again here on ICMAG.

RMS

:smoweed:

F

Freedom45

Very true....Rez is a rat bag piece of shit who cannot be trusted.

I still shake my head over the lies he got away with on here. I especially like his claim that he was growing and breeding seeds in Spain, when he was actually growing weed in a garage in New Jersey.

I can only imagine the shit storm he would create if he ever showed up again here on ICMAG.

RMS

:smoweed:

He seems to be targeting the uk on Instagram, fair few people have had messages offering seeds at 100 a pack. Direct from the breeder etc.

Sunshineinabag

Doubt it, i bet you its not really him.. there are shit tons of scammers on IG and its not hard to fake.

Plus wtf would he be targeting uk people when he's from the states? Someone is just fishing for idiots that might bite which really is too common on that platform.

So he can rip them off genius

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I watched him post here on IC from the start and it doesnt fit at all that to me.. bs meter is swinging madly on that one for some reason anyway.. he wont rear his head again imo and plus how would you know it was really him?

Who knows maybe im wrong but stay away regardless because he wont have anything you cant get better elsewhere even if by a slim chance its actually the same person. So much scamming going on now.

thailer

i am following connoisseur genetics on IG and he has been posting that he is popping some of rez's old beans. maybe word got back to rez and he is now targeting the UK because of that? i did not know that he was specifically targeting UK folks. he made an appearance and the account quite a while ago and shit hit the fan. i wasn't growing when he snitched and this all went down so i started looking into what happened. i think somewhere it was posted what his sentence was and how many years probation afterwards but it sounded like he must've recently gotten off of probation when he first started IG. i suppose it could be a fake tho but it seems like a big scam to pull off.

Cannavore

Veteran
that rez instagram page has been up for a year now. he came back (if it was actually him), got absolutely shit on by the entire community, banned comments from his page, and hasn't been seen since. My guess is he's already assumed the identity of some other seed maker lol.

Americangrower

Veteran
oh the res seed on ig is him, he posted 3 times in the last few days. Well a pic not much of a post, with comments turned off. From what my growmies have told me. He is working with his buddy CC who still holds most or all the old rez cuts. Makes sense that he would target UK since all those cuts are readily available in the states now.

Latest posts

Latest posts