What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A possible cure for lyme disease

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Doc had no idea what it was, but on this particular issue, he was a good doctor. He left the room for 20 mins and came back with a insanely thick book, opened to a picture of the bullseye rash I had. I'm glad I had him back then.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Then they ran a Lyme test.

Once you get it, you will always test positive for it. So if you think you get it again, there's no way to test to see if you really do. They just give you another round of antibiotics.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I suppose there is no downside to trying some Stevia. Where is a good source and I hope it isn't china?

Grow your own! You can order seeds. I've seen the seeds and plants at Walmart (in spring).

Most nurseries have stevia, sometimes its labeled as Sweet Leaf

djav59

If you get bitten by a deer tick carrying Lyme then you will have no doubts.The CDC publishes a flow chart of symptoms if you get the tell tell bullseye then seek treatment immediately.I did not and now pay a heavy price .

djav59

Treatment for Lyme

Treatment for Lyme

There seems to be no one size fits all in the antibiotic regime, and in antioxidants too as all systems are affected.

I just came off 3 weeks of Doxy and I am far worse.

This disease will have a profound impact on you and those around you if untreated.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And not everyone responds to treatment,my wife had a picc line with iv antibiotics daily for over a year.Not successful!

THC123

Veteran
I have been really lucky to not get Lyme disease.

Did lot of guerilla grows and after having ticks too many times I finally started wearing protective clothes.

Hot as hell in summer when I am hiking through the woods but at least I dont get ticks.

The thing is my spots are always hidden, far from any paths so I am in constant contact with high grass and plants (and grass that makes me high :p)

Every time I got bit it was a scary countdown. Don't remember how long it takes but I was checking for the feared red circle to appear.

An uncle of mine got Lyme and it fucked up his life

djav59

The Bullseye appears almost immediately and soon after flu like symptoms if the tick is carrying it not all carry Lyme , but all have something nasty in them.
I do believe they were weaponized as they were prime anyway, and made more virulent by modification.
They weren't prevalent in this area until 10 years ago or so.

While there seem to be many possible cures there are none certain once it has passed the blood brain barrier your screwed.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Bullseye appears almost immediately and soon after flu like symptoms if the tick is carrying it not all carry Lyme , but all have something nasty in them.
I do believe they were weaponized as they were prime anyway, and made more virulent by modification.
They weren't prevalent in this area until 10 years ago or so.

While there seem to be many possible cures there are none certain once it has passed the blood brain barrier your screwed.

That's what happened with my wife.It crossed the blood brain barrier.Rocephin crosses the barrier,so that was the drug of choice.Neuro lyme and MS are similar in symptoms so initially that was the diagnosis.
Your brain and spine are encapsulated as it's own entity.Once it gets in there,you are screwed,you can't repair damage to the brain.Unfortunatley

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Threads like this don't help the feeling that the scariest part of my outdoor grow is getting bit by an insect. I use OFF every time I go out to my outdoor grow. I think maybe it's time I get one of these.

Level-A-Suit__14540.1537533263.jpg

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Lookout for Rippers!!!!
They'll think your a monster cola
Man if rippers showed up and I was wearing that I'd just ask them if they saw a 6 foot tall grey skinny person, but don't worry, he's perfectly safe. Guys, where are you going??? Guys????

djav59

The above font . is the slightly larger than the size of a deer tick nymph if you see small black dots on you moving then search you entire body the quicker you can remove them the better off you are once they bite the mouth parts are barbed like a porcupine quill you can not pull them out you must excise the tissue the longer it is in and deeper the contact the greater the chance of transmission.

Lyme Symptoms: Days 30 and Beyond

Chronic Lyme Symptoms:
Weeks to months after the bite
  • Insomnia
  • Joint inflammation and pain
  • Bell’s palsy
  • Impaired memory
  • Brain fog and difficulty thinking
  • Irritability and explosive rages
  • Panic attacks
Late-Stage Persistent Lyme Symptoms
Months to years after the bite

• Progressive dementias
  • Seizure disorders
  • Strokes
  • Asthma
  • Heart problems
  • A variety of movement disorders such as Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis-like syndromes
  • Visual disturbances or loss of vision

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Then they ran a Lyme test.

Once you get it, you will always test positive for it. So if you think you get it again, there's no way to test to see if you really do. They just give you another round of antibiotics.

I was tested positive last year and negative this year. But i keep having symptoms. The only thing that is for sure is that the tests can be false positive and false negative and that the tests are unreliable.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
If you get bitten by a deer tick carrying Lyme then you will have no doubts.The CDC publishes a flow chart of symptoms if you get the tell tell bullseye then seek treatment immediately.I did not and now pay a heavy price .

I was bitten 4 times and didn't get the bullseye, but developed symptoms after that. Doctor slept on the tests which came positive and the antibiotics therapy was too late I think.

djav59

How long ago?
Treatment is a real crap shoot w loaded dice, but you have to do something as I found out ignoring it will not make it go away, and doubt will rein supreme.
I believe the closer the point of infection to the vascular system are determiners the period the infection takes hold and it is rapid in any case.

Now here is the real issue has anyone who has Lyme or its components found specific strains to be more helpful than others?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was bitten 4 times and didn't get the bullseye, but developed symptoms after that. Doctor slept on the tests which came positive and the antibiotics therapy was too late I think.

I had the same thing. Doctors office screwed up on communicating the results and I went undiagnosed for some time.