What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A possible cure for lyme disease

prune

Veteran
I live fairly close to this area. Over the years there have been many reports and studies in local media and the Plum Island facility has since been shut down. It is named after Lyme Connecticut for a reason and was a no fly zone for decades.

Goog 'plum island history lyme disease' there's plenty.

Here's a starter.
https://sites.newpaltz.edu/ticktalk/social-attitudes/story-by-smaranda-dumitru/

and this is why we can't have "real" news anymore. the internet came along and people like you got to say things without getting the immediate laughter and shunning that a dumbass gets in "real" life.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
and this is why we can't have "real" news anymore. the internet came along and people like you got to say things without getting the immediate laughter and shunning that a dumbass gets in "real" life.

Do you have something positive to contribute to the conversation or are you just a stone thrower?

The opinion that I expressed is shared by many and has been around long before the internet. If you know something about Lyme Disease, maybe you can tell me why medical insurance will not cover it? They will give a 30 day dose of doxycycline and tell you that you are all set. This is a fact. Many doctors do not even acknowledge the existence of Lyme Disease, probably because payment is denied by insurance companies. Other doctors will ask up front if you can personally cover $100,000 in private IV treatment. I know this because I've been there.

That said, I have no idea how someone like you can challenge what I say about the origins when the existence and treatment are questioned by many .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Now his many posts on Trump make more sense. Bacteria got to him.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Insurance wouldn't cover me. They said it was pre existing. I couldn't prove when I actually got it.

First time I had it the "bulls eye" rashes all over me. On my torso upper arms, upper legs. Dr. mentioned that I may have had it for a while if there were so many rashes. He was probably just setting groundwork for ins company.

2nd time I had it, no rashes. No brain fog, just the pain all over.

W

Water-

You need to do a little more research.

Lyme Conn. is directly across from what was the main government research center for disease warfare at lab 257 on Plum island.

The disease was first recogonized in europe and brought to the US to be weaponized.

Deer swimming from the island transported the disease to both Conn. and the eastern tip of Long Island which is where the disease out break started in america.

This is well documented and known for many decades.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I never saw a bullseye rash, but my understanding is that they go away after not too long.

W

Water-

Cute. These kind of responses I also get from the religious types. Just simply posting some links to a few articles always upsets them in the same way.
:laughing:

well, at least you admit that you are a troll :tiphat:

im not upset

I was trying to teach you something new so that you could understand what you posted

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I don't think Cvh is a troll, He just put up a couple of articles. One was from the Bay Area which is kind of on the other side of the country from where Lyme seems epidemic, but I didn't read in any ill will. Cvh is a friend and a good guy.

Cvh

Supermod
All laughs aside. I'm not a troll. I just wanted to point out that the origin of Lyme disease is Europe as an answer to a previously posted question. As you all also seem to agree with me on that...

Please read the post I made. It wasn't even a counterreply to that it might have escaped from a Bio Weapon facility.

No need to throw insults to a bro.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I never saw a bullseye rash, but my understanding is that they go away after not too long.

Mine lasted a week I think. I saw one on chest in mirror getting out shower. I thought it was imprint of sheets, I just got out of bed. Second morning I saw it again, it had moved and changed shape. Showed wife and she saw more that I couldn't see. Then I went to doctor. Got antibiotics.
Went to

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
All laughs aside. I'm not a troll. I just wanted to point out that the origin of Lyme disease is Europe as an answer to a previously posted question. As you all also seem to agree with me on that...

Please read the post I made. It wasn't even a counterreply to that it might have escaped from a Bio Weapon facility.

No need to throw insults to a bro.

Yes I think we are all correct here.
Its an old disease. U.S. studying it at plum, it was released or escaped. It spread. They named it. It spreads further.

We can all get along here.

W

Water-

It was this guy.

It seems he was backing him.

either way, I stand by my statement of him being and ignoramous:

"Besides the physical issues it's also a disease that can in some cases really screw up a person his mind. You can sometimes even pick those people out from a crowd."- Cvh

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It was this guy.

I thought you were backing him.

my appologies.

lyme sucks, ive been living with it for the last two years

Now, that I agree with. It was me he targeted with the snide remarks. I thought it was a little over the top. We're all sorted out now.

Cvh

Supermod
Allright, back ontopic very good there is progress being made in a cure for this dreadfull disease.

Besides the physical issues it's also a disease that can in some cases really screw up a person his mind. You can sometimes even pick those people out from a crowd. No wonder the US Government possibly had plans to weaponize this.