What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Classic Strains 2019 Grow - Skunk #1 - California Indica - Sensi Skunk - Jack Herer

J0sh1

Today is the start of my indoor growing season, this year my plan is to do a series of grows of some of the old school classic strains.

Im going to do a 3 plant grow in a 2 x 4 using a ViparSpectra Par 450 and FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil.

Ill be growing Skunk #1, California Indica and Jack Herer.

J0sh1

Last edited:

J0sh1

Planted on 595 ml pots to start them up. All 4 beans cracked no problem.

Attachments

• 8B8A9D33-4AEB-406C-8904-5170F90E9D3B.jpg
    8B8A9D33-4AEB-406C-8904-5170F90E9D3B.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 30

J0sh1

A good omen, Skunk #1 shows up in 4/20.

Attachments

• 343139C6-7F7F-4A5F-9FFD-353509732190.jpg
    343139C6-7F7F-4A5F-9FFD-353509732190.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 36

J0sh1

4 out of 4 seeds germinated. Glad to have some fresh seeds from the seed bank. Props Sensi Seeds.

picture.php

J0sh1

picture.php

Plants growing good. In about 2 weeks, they will get the first transplant to 1 gal pots. Ocean Forest has been enough with nutrients for the time being.

igrowone

Veteran
pulling up a chair
have a firmer grasp on these genetics than all the new fangled stuff
jees i got old quick

J0sh1

pulling up a chair
have a firmer grasp on these genetics than all the new fangled stuff
jees i got old quick

I hear you on the fangled stuff. I have made a point of collecting seeds to be able to have access to certain classic genetics in the future.

It worries me that in the future access to genetics will be extremely limited :rant:

J0sh1

picture.php

Transplanted to 1 gal pots. Sensi Skunk got taken out and moved to another proyect tent. Going to keep running California Indica, Jack Herer and Skunk #1. During transplant some Ocean Forrest got spilled into the California Indica and next day, some burning in the leaves appeared. Fox Farm Ocean Forrest is HOT. She bounced back though.

These seeds are fresh from the seedbank. They are not from seeds I’ve been collecting for some years now.

J0sh1

picture.php

These plants are 22 days old. Skunk #1 sits in the front, in the back at the left is California Indica to the right is Jack Herer.

Plants haven't been feed any nutrients at all, just the Ocean Forrest has been enough for the moment. They started in 596 ml pots and now sit in 1 Gallon's. They have a final transplant pre flowering to 3 gallon smart pots which will allow for a few more weeks of just spring water for feed.

So far so good, plants look happy and growing super fast.

J0sh1

picture.php

Jack Herer and Skunk #1 in the back, California Indica in front. 2 hours after getting misted with spring water. I like the subtle differences in between the plants.

picture.php

I have had a very positive experience with the Ocean Forrest + Spring water mist, that i decided to give this product a try.

Ill be using it at a quarter of the recommended strength (2.5ml per gallon) feeding once a week.

J0sh1

picture.php

I put in some Hydrospikes a few days ago. I like knowing that the plants are not going to go thirsty ever.

picture.php

Bought the nutrients I am going to be feeding them soon.
Again, sticking with the Fox Farm line. I will be transplanting them in a couple of weeks to the smart pots prior to starting the flowering phase.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice you got the real Jack Herer, I really like Jack I just transplant my last Jack from Seedsman this evening in a 15gal grow pot!!! Wow that California indica should be good. I got Mother finest probably 12yrs ago and it sucked. Id like to see how there new stuff is doing. Good luck man

I use all the fox farm stuff also, you might wanna check out Open Seasame and Beastie Bloomz. I really like them and hate to even grow without the fox farm trio at least

Latest posts

Latest posts