What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any experience with maine clone lemon tree?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
If users compare strains on here it can be a useful resource like Phylos or Leafly. Technically more like a consumer report or blind third party review. Which is something I'd prefer to see instead of a sponsored grow.

Just popped in to say hey! I’m scooping a bunch of Lemon Tree clones tomorrow and have only read and heard the beat stuff about it. Can’t wait to have this awesome strain! �� �� ��

If anyone reading this is interested you can find the real lemon and it's improved versions and crossbreeding projects on instagram. Just follow @windybayglass_ ......@gelatotreeofficial.... @707seedbank....tell them cured 2 perfect sent you. Enjoy!

Creat an account which should only take a min or two then you’d search for any of those names and click follow..once they honor the request the follow button should say message..you then message them using that tab hope that helps brotha enjoy all the eye candy on those guys pages!!

asilsweater

Lemon trees dope as fuck!!- she stacks nice and reeks like lemonade!!! The guys i got her from lost her and now want her back!!!

i've recently gained interest in the lemon tree strain, could anyone comment on the quality of its effects indica sativa hybrid?

there isnt any such thing as a Maine cut of lemon tree unfortunately brother...and as for cannarado and seed junkie both have faked it for sure off of some rando clone they got from some rando bag seed they found probably...def not the real deal

Latest posts

Latest posts