What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's new hidey hole — I'm growing for one, now!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Here's a quick shot from the 3x3 to show how large the fan leaves are on the Honduras Breeze. Fricken huge!

BUSv5oa.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
How often do you like to change your bulbs hush?

Honestly I don't think about it until I notice that I'm not getting the growth I should be getting. I've been thinking that for a week now, so it just seemed appropriate to go ahead and change it. If I recall correctly, this bulb got used for 2 complete grows and one failed one.

starke

Bet that Golden Tiger will need some serious wrangling before she's done. Looking great.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
The first few opened flowers have appeared on the male GT, so I went ahead and plucked a few, then molested a single bud on the female plant with it. I saw pollen get transferred to the pistils, so it better take.

I will now try taking clones of the male in order to keep around.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Exciting news! The Honduran Breeze is on day 1 of flowering. Just flipped the timer to 11/13 last night.

b7AOQNe.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Wow, good job man. That scrog is coming along very well. Why do you do 11/13 instead of 12/12?

Mostly because it's a pure sativa and that extra hour of darkness helps to make sure it knows it's in flowering. But also because Ace recommends it, and I'm just a creature of habit.