What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Seeds 2019

squatty

I agree the Nepal Mist is a must Koondense.

I can't possibly get it in the ground as quick as you though!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
merry xmas😁

merry xmas😁

hi folks merry xmas to u all:biggrin:

was on the way to my bank to make my payment and creditcard payment is working again.:woohoo:

i always swear that i stop binging seeds but the smokable morning coffees had to be mine-all of the strains.

and i only can repeat what the others say- i need more space to grow and best a private powerplant

big thx to ace :yay:

Last edited:

Highboy71

Best Breeders, fastest delivery!

Best Breeders, fastest delivery!

I’m incredibly impressed not only by the fantastic genetics, now delivery within a week of payment? Thanks ACE crew! I’m looking forward to spring to pop some Purple Satellite and another round of Bangi Haze! This will get me through the wet, cold winter, well this and my 2019 Bangi Haze harvest!

BenoitV1984

Veteran
About that, if anyone is interested, there is a topic by Aladdin from Khalifa Genetics relating the breeding details of the Kerala Chella Kutty on that uk four twenty forum.

For some reason, I can't paste link from their forum here, but it's the topic Preservation Run = Crazy Tropical Sativa Landrace from Kerala in Cultivation/Strain/Breeding subforum.

Hey nice Khalifa Genetics drop:biggrin:
Will creditcard payment work again as long as they are available?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
thx for the info. but i couldn't read it, think that content is for user only.

so i joind but am waiting for approval, hope trashmail is ok for them

I couldn't help it either, and since I'm US and already forking out for the international wire transfer fees... Got some ThaiPan, GoldenTiger 3.0 and Haze x KC too :)

Koondense's thread made me salivate for the ThaiPan. Already got some Zam flowering, and if the OaxPan gets released someday...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I just picked up a pack of the Zacateca tribute along w a laundry list of other Ace offerings. Pretty sure I just ordered most of my seeds for the ‘Roaring 20’s’ lol. I need more space!

Yes, we will do our best to restock all Green Mountain Seeds strains while they are available.
Thanks for posting in here, Dubi! I actually placed an order because of your previous comment and picked up one of the few packs available

Im'One

Dubi I ordered mine but am having trouble doing bank transfer! Can you advise the best path, or can I change my order to credit card method?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Im'One,

Kindly contact us through email and we will inform you accordingly. Regards