What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

This little is a 45 days nug, dryed over a printer hotbed in 24h.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Veg zone, some of they are ready to get cuts soon.
picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Today was diy and cloning day. I make a aerocloner for 31 cuts for 25usd (pump no included)
7 of 9 Space monkey cloned, 2 of 6 Northern light cloned, and 0 of 2 gelato og, too small yet. Two Jackass rooting too for make some cross.

picture.php

after haircut
picture.php

unnamedmike

day 58
next Tuesday they do all 9 weeks, also on Tuesday, the jackass will take two weeks to only RO water, without nutrients.

Pure sativas as destroyers are exasperating at first, and they require a learning curve, but they deserve every effort when strong flowering begins :friends:
Destroyer. I will harvest the Destroyer in mid-January with 11 weeks, but I think my cutting would need 2 or 3 more weeks. I can not afford that long flowering, because I run out of stock and because space monkey and other monsters would become monsters

picture.php

jackass,ancient experience
picture.php

"Grow room"

picture.php

Cloner
picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Tomorrow they are at week 9, perfect day to rip off another jackass, the other two gonna bloom 1 or 2 week more, i have sleep disordes, hope that help.

Is new years eve and my home is full of family, impossible to dry better this days...
picture.php

Loving so much living cococoir + sintetic fertilizers
picture.php

picture.php

All they flushing 13 days now.

Happy new year forum, have a good night ! :tiphat:

unnamedmike

Destroyer, my medicine against full-time consciousness

picture.php

next crop still growing
picture.php

recycling again the cococoir from previous crop
picture.php

unnamedmike

I already chop off the 3 destroyers, they would have needed two or three more weeks, but I could not give that to them. In these days I gonna upload photos and tasting note. At the moment, just these 3 pics of a small jackass bud.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

I had thought to start a new thread, but I have not been able to make the modifications to the room that I have planned, so little or nothing will change except the plants, I let the new thread open for the next and better document the current crop here also.

I already have a copy of all the plants except for a northern light (germina a week ago ...) and a space monkey, which from the beginning was rare, but which I have kept out of curiosity

picture.php

picture.php

Finally I have a copy of everything new, males and females. I live in tropical zone and the annual average is higher than 30 ° C, so I have had some problem to root. To avoid losing more than half, I added a cyclic timer (1m ON / 20m OFF) to the aeroclonator for less heat, and 1ml of chlorine every 5gl to the water, every 3 days, for aseptic.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

After separating males (3 space monkey and 2 nl) the newborn baby nl and the mutant sm, I stay under the net with 11 females. I think I'll give them 10 more days of growth before moving to 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

Two destroyer female, 2 males nl, and 3 males space monkey in flowering

picture.php

unnamedmike

There are 6 days of growth before 12/12, hope I do not fall short in height, the NL and some SM have very short internodal spaces, but others SM are growing beasts that raise the network, I will be entertained next 10 weeks.

I continue with Fertilizer diy recipe Fatman for coconut every day in each irrigation, some silicon from horsetail and occasionally tea (compost, wildleafmold and worm compost)

The cococoir i use in half of the plants is recycled from the previous crop, with roots still fresh from the previous users, the other half of the substrate is recycled coco but with two months of anaerobic composting, I do not see any problem, or any difference of some to others.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It already roots all the clones, but I have nothing to bloom when I harvest the current ones, so I am making all the copies that I can of each female, to repeat when the current ones end. I would like to vary but I can not afford the seeds that I want and I just start doing the destroyer * space monkey and jackass * SM

picture.php

unnamedmike

I use to grow sativas and plants that extend more than the current ones, i planned to change to 12/12 next sunday, but I will give them something more growth, hope not to much ... also need to separate the female destroyer from the males before that release pollen, I want to bloom more the destroyer female before pollination.

space monkey male

picture.php

Destroyer
picture.php

New born nl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Beautiful results with those sativas. Great homemade cloner.

Thank you starke, nice of you to stop by

Two days ago I added ACT worm humus and since then they are developing especially well, so from today they are 12/12. Also the male cuttings are forming pollen sacs so I have had to separate them from the destroyer and jackass so that they grow more.

picture.php

picture.php

grow "room" xD

picture.php

picture.php

I cant stop clonning
picture.php

unnamedmike

day 5thsince flip to 12/12 and all quiet.

Of the 13 genetics under the leds they all eat almost the same, grow similar and in general need the same care. Its winter here and the temperature has dropped to around 26ºc for the day, stable humidity at a pleasant 60%.

I found 2 new 60l trash can per 6usd at store. One is accumulating osmosis water and the other is a deposit of nutrient solution. Also buy a spray gun with a spear to irrigate comfortably under the SCROG.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

backyard critter

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

I had thought to flower bigger the destroyer, but as I have two in flowering, the advanced one I am going to pollinate with the pollen of the 3 males space monkey in I think no more than a week / 10 days, whatever it takes to open the pollen sacs, and hope the seeds are ready on time for next grow, i dream about destroyer*SM

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

The males sm#3 and sm#9 started to release pollen this morning, great, females in flowering are still growing.

I finally pollinated a destroyer and a jackass females with pollen from these two males, almost completely, leaving some virgin pistils waiting for the sm # 1 opened pollen sacs.

I will not use any of the 2 northern light males, they are more weak, smell less than half, much less density of flower, they are not sticky, etc. But I will keep them for a while, to do open pollination with the 4 NL females.

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Day 14 since flip to 12/12. Today was first watering with bloom fertilizer formula, 30% less amount than last two weeks. Great vigor every one, not the homogeneous i like but not bad. Need to cut off top leaf and shady brach every day

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

I expected the pistils to turn brown a little faster, but i think that the nutrient burn of the female destroyer dont help, but the jackass is the same...
I have used enough pollen for what I am almost sure they are fertilized, but I doubt.

The only time I have made seeds was more than 10 years ago and not more than 50 seeds, total novice and remember almost nothing. I also doubt the LEDs I'm using with them, but they have to be a few days under that, I do not want to put them to bloom together to SCROG.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Finally I finished accumulating the necessary materials to start my first in vitro experiment.

I have 12 chem Dbx2, 12 blacknigerian and 12 bikerkush stored for 2 years in refrigerator, arrived gift of 2 friends in Spain along with other varieties that already germinate, not with good germination ratio, rather disastrous. They are very valuable for me because it is difficult for me to get decent genetics here, so I will try to germinate them in vitro.

The first step would be to learn with dummy seeds, mexican bagseeds. zip numbered as 3 germinates 100%, the 2 does not germinate, but their embryos are viable from what I saw when opening a seed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php