What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

Mountainkush

9 weeks and just about finished.
snelling creamy, fruity and a little spicy.
fetch

chronosync

Well-stoned member
here we are at about 65 days, been on r o water for 9-10 days now

Attachments

• photo2051809.jpg
    photo2051809.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 109
  • photo2051830.jpg
    photo2051830.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 105
  • photo2051831.jpg
    photo2051831.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 103
  • photo2051835.jpg
    photo2051835.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 114

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Love the array of phenos you are finsihing Mountainkush chronosync and the horn shaped hard foxtailings, hope you are enjoying there with the scents of your garden :wave: Thanks a lot for your updates, you are almost there!

bluesat

53 days flowering for the yellow leaf and 35 for green clone. smell is really nice and different for me it’s almost like cream and light cocoa powder.

Attachments

• photo2052079.jpg
    photo2052079.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 79
  • photo2052080.jpg
    photo2052080.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 86
  • photo2052081.png
    photo2052081.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 84
  • photo2052084.png
    photo2052084.png
    544.7 KB · Views: 91
  • photo2052082.png
    photo2052082.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 85
  • photo2052083.png
    photo2052083.png
    519.2 KB · Views: 90

Mountainkush

Hey Dubi
took mine down yesterday after exactly 10 weeks 12/12. Got a lot of purple in the end and smells delicious.

I was sampling some buds I took at 9 weeks and it smells almost exactly like the second C5xkalichina I grew. Very complex dark fruity. I’m horrible at describing effects but made me so relaxed and just happy. What a mood booster.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bluesat, did you already harvest yours ? :)

Congrats Mountainkush ;) Glad the early smoke test made you happy and relaxed. Yeah, both hybrids share same Kali China F4 (#21) parental plant so it's normal to find some similarities. Enjoy friend! :yes:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2054278
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2054277
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2054276
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2054275
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2051836
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2051834

Took them around 70 days heres a few more shots of them near harvest - so much goodness in these - dark musky backgrounds with “round” “warm” and creamsicle milky sweetness - sharp notes of fruit and cedar wood - oily and sticky. One of the tall airy ones smelled like cherry candy / medicine, just brushing it with my hand - these made my tent seem small and as it was a very crowded grow it was hard to differentiate all the smells, towards the end it was like a cornucopia of aroma but i noticed a very poignant ripe fruit smell and just utter dankness. Beautiful. Looking forward to running some of these again!

image widget

chronosync

Well-stoned member
… a few i missed … second pic the cherry candy

Attachments

• photo2054280.jpg
    photo2054280.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 62
  • photo2054282.jpg
    photo2054282.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 77

bluesat

Hi bluesat, did you already harvest yours ? :)

Congrats Mountainkush ;) Glad the early smoke test made you happy and relaxed. Yeah, both hybrids share same Kali China F4 (#21) parental plant so it's normal to find some similarities. Enjoy friend! :yes:

yes! original is in jars and clone looks good to me despite some bug issues. i’ll have to come back with the full smoke report but i love this plant. medium stretch and average yield. dense resinous purple and green buds. really fast finisher for the quality of the high. complex smell with creamy, sour, hashy fruit and more, but in a good way not just a cacophony. it’s barely in jars and the buzz is already super nice! a clear up buzz on it’s own wavelength that really cuts through the fog for me combined with a nice relaxation. not necessarily the best for an active morning but perfect for a refresh later in the day or evening. i only popped one seed and still haven’t fully done it justice but i feel like i already have a keeper. basically a best of both worlds hybrid for me. muchas gracias dubi

Attachments

• photo2054385.jpg
    photo2054385.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 93
  • photo2054386.jpg
    photo2054386.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 94
  • photo2054387.jpg
    photo2054387.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 92

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gracias a ti bluesat!;) Glad you are enjoyinmg there!
I'm also enjoying lately a recently harvested Zamaldelica x Kali China, and the terps and effects are :yummy:

Ralph W. Llama

ZamalKali shaking off the morning dew and starting to get frosty. This one is forgiving with actual frost, it went through 4 hard ones last fall without a blink. This year, it got hammered in August with leaf spot, melting 3/4 of the plant before it even got going in flower. It's still an 8 footer, with a decent potential yield, if we ever get sunshine again this fall. The aroma is mix of piney, balsamic and tropical, with a nice even effect and good muscle relaxation. Thanks, Ace!

Last edited:

Ralph W. Llama

My clone game finally seems to be mostly effective these days and the ZamKali is one of just a few that has stayed in rotation. It took me a while to get a cross going with my homebrew pollen and just flipped it. Left it a little too long in a small pot, but otherwise intriguing.

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

Let’s see what 2 of these girls can do eh?
The 2 on the right are Zamaldelica x Kalichina. Front left is a Panama Deep Chunk. Back left is a zamaldelica clone that should really Veg a while more but F it, I had the spot open due to my dog culling my 3rd Zamaldelica x Kalichina for me. Apparently she didn’t like that one…
12/12 started this evening.
70640717-6B2A-4368-A3B0-C228EB6E5669.jpeg

10 gallon organic soil bags
630w CMH
Blumats

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are already starting with the flowering of your Zamaldelica x Kali China Cactus Squatter :)
This one will be quite different to the pure sativa strains you have been growing this year outdoors.

Ralph W. Llama

My ZamalKC also has a cinnamon note, which is very yummy, but seems to be harsh. I typically use it for tinctures now, as even the vapor causes coughing. DJ Short mentioned in an interview that he had gotten cinammon flavors too and didn't like them due to similar reactions. Any one else experience this?

IMG_1755.jpg

HCMPA

My ZamalKC also has a cinnamon note, which is very yummy, but seems to be harsh. I typically use it for tinctures now, as even the vapor causes coughing. DJ Short mentioned in an interview that he had gotten cinammon flavors too and didn't like them due to similar reactions. Any one else experience this?

I did, I'm now in the midle of a consuming break (ending next tuesday), so I can´t tell you right now, but I can vape in a couple of weeks (I'm still testing my awesome Malawis, so Malawis first xd) the remains that I still have from a purple plant from past year wich have a mixture of cinamon and lavander flavors, I can't remember the name of the strain (is from a friend), but the name is purple something, I vaped it at least for 2 months and it doesn't make me cough more than others, and I'm a bit weak to cough, even when I was a smoker always smoked light/kind to the throat/lungs tobaccos, one thing about, it have a fairly strong indica high, makes you sleepy, but in high doses its give you nice giggles, then at the come down its always put you to sleep, lavander always was for me a sleepy flavor, so I thought that maybe that cinamon have something to do with the giggles.

Give it some cure, it always (at least for me) help with the harsh smoke.

regards

EDIT: A guy that work with my friend was who grow this plant/s, the guy said that the lavender/cinamon flavors get him tired/saturated so he just give away it, and yes, I see that this "dried" texture/flavor can get you tired it you haven't nothing more to smoke, but it may vary from ppl to ppl, since the only thing that I remember that I doesn't like is that sleepy effect.

Last edited: