What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Lady

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any info on this strain? I ordered a pack as it is old Mexican and looks legit. Oaxacan or Guerrero looking bud. Big calyxes and wispy structure.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found out this is from Delicatessen seeds. Old Mexican line. Shorter flower time than I would think from a strain that dates back to the sixties? 10 weeks. I guess he selected from the shorter flowering phenos, hope no indica in it.

Looks and sounds like the real deal. The breeder describes it as psychedelic, so that is where I want to be. Will see soon enough. I will drop 1 into my next grow.

You can find it at the ACE website if interested.

baduy

I loved every OD strains I've had a chance to sample,never smoked primera dama and I'm thinking about buying some (although it seems they can only be bought in feminized form) but I'm a bit suspicious about this one. A pure Mexican from the 60's supposed to be ready by the end of September seems too good to be true. If it is what the breeder claims it to be that would be an amazing breeding tool for growing two seasons tropical girls in a four seasons zone without the introduction of short flowering charas plant.
But I really doubt, even by selecting the earliest phenos, one can get such a result out of a mexican without some crossing at some point. But I'm far from being an expert of mexican landraces so I might be wrong

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I loved every OD strains I've had a chance to sample,never smoked primera dama and I'm thinking about buying some (although it seems they can only be bought in feminized form) but I'm a bit suspicious about this one. A pure Mexican from the 60's supposed to be ready by the end of September seems too good to be true. If it is what the breeder claims it to be that would be an amazing breeding tool for growing two seasons tropical girls in a four seasons zone without the introduction of short flowering charas plant.
But I really doubt, even by selecting the earliest phenos, one can get such a result out of a mexican without some crossing at some point. But I'm far from being an expert of mexican landraces so I might be wrong

There are some really early fast Sativas from Mexico, IIRC Easy Sativa
from Female Seeds and wasn't there an old Sensi or SSSC Early Mexican strain as well ? There were plenty of different strains grown in Mexico, probably still are if you could look closely, but right now that place is even more dangerous than Colombia. Like the Colombians, 99% of production is Mafia run and now with "Dutch Genetics" not the old strains... but somewhere someone is still running the old school lines.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They had 10 week Mexican sativas in the 70's, I know that for sure from people I trust. And yes, a bunch that went longer too.

BOEL was introducing Lebanese hash plant genetics into Mexico during the 70's.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi yesum,

I don't have first hand experience with this mexican line.
Only info i have is that Mario (Delicatessen breeder) received it from Robert Clarke, so it should be interesting to explore.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks satva, got my First Lady beans today along with Honduras and Guatemala. Thanks dubi and ACE for fast shipment. Will find a way to fit in one First Lady into next grow.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=390496&stc=1&d=1483151201

First Lady and Guatemalan 4 weeks veg.:dance013:
attachment.php

Attachments

• hm (2).jpg
    hm (2).jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 27

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great yesum :)

Looking forward to see their development!

Best wishes for 2017! :)

anurag

Currently growing three First Lady fems. They all took a week to sprout. Those pictures from 2010 remind me of nld/wld crosses. Hope not, I'm looking for old school Mexican pure sativas.

48N

The most information I had found were on spanish forums, primera dama is the spanish name for her.

can you tell me the name of these forums?

im also growing a couple of first lady fems this season
last year i grew her majesty regular and the high was really nice and pure
they were harvested overripe but still very clear effects,
bit spacy and dreamy (maybe due to overripeness)
coming in waves
not the strongest but very nice stimulant
you could feel it hours later, subtle but definately there
the effects are subtle, refined and clear, potency is good but not the strongest but its good like it is, pleasureable day time stimulant :peacock:
wouldnt smoke it past 6-8 oclock in the evening, except you wanna go to a party :)

grandsrin

Hi , a few years ago i miss first lady regular , but it s fem now . I m a bit disapoited
But other original delicatessen worth the grow it s some wonderfull smoke .
Queen mother, lilly, little Léo ....
I Will grow primera dama along mextiza this summer:woohoo:

By GS
The breeder is mobi50
He s one IC sometimes

Latest posts

Latest posts