What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Compost Tea Extract

crisduar

"If you add nutrients to ACT prior to application, you may as well skip the ACT process, as I've written many times."

I forgive my English, but I do not understand, to the ACT you can add nutrients before applying it or when you start doing the ACT, I use organic BAC and biobloom and I would like to use them together with ACT. I measure the leachate of my pots to know the Ph and the Ec, cultivation with earth recycled with earthworm humus, dolomite and moistened with lactobacillus serum, irrigation with mammuth P and 0,5ml of molasses x 1 liter and enzymes in all the irrigations, liquid growth fertilizer biogrow and liquid blooming fertilizer biobloom

is it useless to measure Ec to know how much they are eating or if my plants are doing it? Can I measure the Eq of my substrate at the beginning and at the end to know if the earthworm humus is running out?.

Thank you very much in Advanced.

Latest posts

Latest posts