What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No till 20 gallon

h.h.

Veteran
hail and wind protection, good call h.h.

I admit to never growing in a sealed indoor room
2012, I converted a garden shed into an indoor outdoor grow room to be close to the garden and beneficials for that purpose
and to use some free lumens

not much to write home about on the yield side but they were healthy up til harvest.
wish I had the funds to give it another go knowing what I know now
rates went up again, not gonna happen

View Image

qball; there is a list of plants in the link I gave
a good start for you would be to put alliums (garlic onions or shallots) in the pot with your cannabis plant as they help repel aphids but not the good guys. there were onions in the containers that I harvested, I see i may have missed a couple.
If I could turn back time:biggrin:
Speaking of time... I believe as MM does that it takes perhaps a year (two?) for the soil to act the way we want.
pic above is first year of the seven

Wind?
picture.php

h.h.

Veteran
I thought so.
For some reason my pictures are downloading sideways and upside down.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At one time I used the upsidedown horticultural freefall limbic system but thank the garden god Gascanastan came along and showed me the error of my ways. Now I am a straight up LOSt sole gardener wif a water only mixemup wax em down mini-farm makin pigmy pony-tail dental floss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=220xlHky1SY

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Has the soil mix recipe from gas changed over the years, since the first post in old ROLS?

Anything you purposely omit?

Something you add, you won't do without?

Rico Swazi

I joked once over TSD that the way I saw it, the group was replacing one growstore with another,
the only difference was the word organic on the package.

I felt there was a lack of focus on the basics which is how to achieve a mature, cured compost and to use what is locally available which is what Jaykush, MM and a few others would advocate but were silenced by the din, 'use these products and buy these seeds and your weed will look like this!'

Rico Swazi

yeah 'Just For Cash' trying to sell me something , joke went well as you can imagine

wanted to show what the 7 yr no tills ended up doing for this year

8-17-19 motorhead on left, snoops dream on the right, Jack Herer in background

picture.php

9-5-19 snoops dream was harvested a week later

picture.php

10-8-19 motorhead on left, a week or so out

Jack Herer on the right, perhaps two weeks

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts