What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1969 Mekong Delta strain

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tazz Tazz razzamatazz! I miss that outer space guy Tazz. Santa bring Tazz back to earth for a bit would you?

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I noticed on a bangi Haze I had last year that a few trichomes would turn amber while still clear. The rest turned milky , and some of those turned slightly amber, but the ones that turned clear amber never did turn milky or opaque
What a coincidence. Bangi Haze was the one I had in mind for the cloudy yellow. Not amber, which to me is reddish more than yellow. Some of those Bangi Haze selections were very nice weed.

5Decades

I remember some strains that had yellow trichomes.... also red ones ....
I had a clone of some unknown last year that had purple trichomes even......
does that mean a certain genetic lineage? it's weird how they are almost always clear now

romanoweed

yep, the genetics vastly changed , visible.
Old genetic are not always, but quiet often colorfull. Yes im talking about SE Asian. Red, Blue, Black, Orange,white, you name it

5Decades

yep, i had a friend who's dad was a high up biker in the 80's so i gave him some skunk that i grew to give to him...he returned the favor by givin me some "black african" which had black crystals... i thought it was a myth.....
and another friends uncle grew this crazy dank shit that got sold to pro baseball players and rock stars for like 500 an oz
it had yellow crystals....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I traveled to Amsterdam in 1990 and I remember the coffeeshops had mostly hash and Skunk #1, Northern lights, Brazilian and Haze, which I didn't even know what Haze was then but growing up in the 70's I loved Thai, so finally a place called Hunters bar said they could get some "Mekong" Thai and man I walked all over Amsterdam with an electric energy from that stuff. It was a gold color from what I remember had a sweet smell. What good stuff that was.
yeah I like that that electric sensations... not present in modern hybrids... thanks for sharing your experience.