Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Search for Trip Weed

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
The Search for Trip Weed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2019, 04:56 AM #4131
LostTribe

LostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Sat View Post
Hi guys

Beautiful sage TB

i ran a few Sages F2s last year, the original F1s seeds were from 2003.
Most phenos from the F2s were sat dominant, some very good... The best one was impossible to clone but i crossed it with a Bangi Haze male.

There was 2 strange things i experienced with the Sage...

When breeding the F1s back in 2003, all F2 seeds i got from a particular (very sat dom) pheno didn't have anything growing after the cotyledons... the sprouts just died...

In last year's run, there was a beautiful sat dominant male we had much hope for but he never had any pollen...
Lucky i had the BH male...

Here's a bud from the pheno i kept. Still running a few atm but i think it's the last time... Drones are making growing here a trickiest thing then it already was...

View Image

Cheers all
That looks exactly like the SAGE i had back in the day in CO it was probably 10 years ago. Great head and fantastic scents.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:59 AM #4132
LostTribe

LostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded1 View Post
There are a few diff mm/nevs haze seeds from Bushweed and few others with mm up on real gorilla seeds at mo.Trying to narrow down which seeds to get as are expensive but would like a pack of them all!
Thank you for that info! I knew Southern Star had the Nanan-Bouclou crossed to it but they are out of OZ. Rather check RGS for sure.

edit:

Wow very interesting. Going to try and ask K about these especially the MM x Thai 78 and the Nevils 21 x MM . Sounds like Nevil and K may have collaborated on these. Definitely worth looking into. Hard to choose just one.

I remember Wally or someone telling folks that the origins of the MM were most likely from Thailand. My memory is really fading these days but they were also discussing Laos and Columbian too. Sort of fuzzy.

Best
LT

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:11 PM #4133
Breadwizard

Breadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really nice

Zamaldelica 'A' bonsai at 8 weeks of flowering, seeded. Man this one wants to foxtail like a mofo. I bet it'd look gnarly full sized.

And here's a bangi haze at 8 weeks, holding bangi haze x zamaldelica seeds.

Last edited by Breadwizard; 06-22-2019 at 09:11 PM..
Breadwizard is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2019, 12:21 PM #4134
harvestreaper

harvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of light
a 303 sold from the canadian bank smells lovely have no idea on authenticity
harvestreaper is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.