What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Magoo

I

izzywozzywizzy

Howdy,I've been looking for what you just scored,can you please tell me where you scored them as ive looked many places with no luck.thanks.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Blue Heron (Dynasty Seeds)

Blue Heron (Dynasty Seeds)

Decent yield on this lady this run, 6oz's even, with a little more knowledge on what this lady likes I can probably bump that up a tad more.

The taste is a nice lavendar flavor, nothing intense, but very delicious, the stone is strong and breakthrough, it gave me anxiety one morning for a wake n' bake. The smell though is very berry, with strong tones that are almost diesel like, very intriguing scents on her, still one of the most divinely smelling ladies in my herom ;) Much love friends! SL

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Damn she is a frosty gurl !!!! did you pop the whole pack or do you still have some to sort through? Looks like it's the green pheno pro P describes in the strain description. I really hope I can find one of the sick purp phenos he showed either way I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever I find great job brother now back to black ops 2 lol

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Damn she is a frosty gurl !!!! did you pop the whole pack or do you still have some to sort through? Looks like it's the green pheno pro P describes in the strain description. I really hope I can find one of the sick purp phenos he showed either way I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever I find great job brother now back to black ops 2 lol

No man, I popped 4 beans, one of them went outside... I actually have some photo's of her I can toss up right now! So I got 2 males that I ditched, but when I pop these seeds in the future I will definately be making some crosses, and F2's of the Blue Heron. Any yah, this pheno stay's pretty green, but she does purp up a bit in the end with a good flush, and a full 9 weeks bloom time. Dont worry, you'll definatley find rediculous phenos in that pack. My buddy liked the outdoor just as much as the indoor! Much love, and good luck man, SL

Cant wait for summer....

D

DryNobBob

Looks tits, bro. I love anything with Willie's innit. Thanks for sharing

talktosamson

Veteran
Yea I got that Blue Magoo

Yea I got that Blue Magoo

I miss this lady, so I decided to do a while room of her! To make sure I had the correct blue magoo cut ( I have a bad habit of miss labeling things) I threw a clone into the flowering room while her sisters vegged out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yep that's my girl!!!! Original Blue Magoo Born and bread in the great state of Oregon.

D

DryNobBob

looks tits, its my new want strain, besides Peyote Purple, but I love me some willies, so Magoo has moved up to the top of the list.

talktosamson

Veteran
She's almost ready to smoke, I slow dry in the dark so it takes a good week before they snap off the stem. Haven't smoked good magoo since the original smoke report too many months ago.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ Yup that's the Blue Heron! heheehehehehahahaha, that shit smells soooo dank, like every single blueberry mixed with bubble gum! I wish professor P was on these forums! Much love friends, SL

why is dynasty not repped here i wonder? one site is prolly enuf 2 keep up w...

anyhow... stag.lee :
wondering if you just didnt get the purp changing pheno or what?
pr. P blu heron pics all show that purp showing up bigtime.... im wondering what the chances of getting one of them purp. pheno's are if u crack a pack o blu herons.....

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Here's some Mt. Hood Huckleberry I found in a 10 pack. Its makeup is Oregon Huckleberry 2011 x Blue Magoo/O.Huckleberry2007 ...Still got a couple packs, yum.

mt_hood_huckleberry_by_middlecoast-d5qq3jr.png

mt_hood_by_middlecoast-d5qq3n1.png

7198f60598329da35a78d53cb5c85078-d5qq3ri.png

huck2_by_middlecoast-d5u549g.png.

huck1_by_middlecoast-d5u51hz.png

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
why is dynasty not repped here i wonder? one site is prolly enuf 2 keep up w...

anyhow... stag.lee :
wondering if you just didnt get the purp changing pheno or what?
pr. P blu heron pics all show that purp showing up bigtime.... im wondering what the chances of getting one of them purp. pheno's are if u crack a pack o blu herons.....

Yah man,

mine will turn more blue with some purple hues under the sugar leaves, she'll turn more colors the more I flush her, i'll pop some photo's of her this evening to show the colors coming through.

Professor P, may be a little too busy to attend IC but i'll ask his opinion on coming through with an account here. It would be nice for more folks on IC to have his genetics, they are too good to not have more people growin em! Much love bro, SL:tiphat:

amannamedtruth... nice shot's bro! I just picked up some of the Huckleberry Kush '12! Shit looks fantastic, how does she smoke? SL

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stag.lee:
DROOOOL sexy buds,

would u mind posting a smoke report/ flav & smell profile?

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Real dank SL, those fan leaves look smokeable, hehe. save a cut, perhaps some Mt hood pollen can eventually find its way to her.

As far as the huckleberry, its got a really sour, tangy fruit aroma, almost like blueberry muffins that somehow got a couple raspberries mixed in, and a slight earthy kush on the back end, just enough.

The smoke is smooth and the effects are VERY medicinal, a go-to for helping me get to bed. Indica fans will really enjoy it.

Stays short while growing and grows pretty easy, not a huge nutrient hog, and finishes in 8 weeks easy, 9 for knock out stone.

Disobey

I'm pretty excited! I just received my Blue Heron beans! Thanks Prof P. Thanks TSD.

Let's get these babies poppin'....

Latest posts

Latest posts