Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2018, 03:36 PM #11511
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by abirdintheair View Post
got 7/7 germination on some soul food (goji og pinesoul cut x 88g13hp), hoping to find a real nice lemon pinesol leaner. anyone have any smoke/grow reports on this cross?
Member siskiyou has done some great work with soul food. check it out here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....295466&page=68
too-dope is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2018, 08:52 PM #11512
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2018, 04:20 AM #11513
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Snow Lotus

She's always been a squat little runt of a Hashplant, behind my other strains. I stuck her in the ground and kept tying her top back towards the north giving her branches more and more sun. This set off a growth spurt now she's over 6 feet. Now she's starting to flower and as you can see she has many tops. She's developing a nice sweet hash smell.

Love Triangle

For much of her life she was a tall stretchy type plant I didn't favor. Lots of space between nodes without the vigor I prefer in those type of plants.
Then she went though a big growth spurt and shot out her bushy branches. Now she stands around 8 feet and I'm wishing I'd started her earlier with better dirt. This strain might have the capabilities to become huge we'll have to see how the smoke is.

Lemon Hashplant

I don't like these kind of photos looking up at the plant. But it's the only one I could take because she's locked in by other plants. You can see the wide Indica leaves and sturdy growth. She wants to fall forwards towards the sun and block out her sisters so I have to keep tying her back. I have a feeling she'll win in the end.
Developing an awesome Lemon hash flavor. Looks to be a good yielder.

Dank Zappa

Another photo looking up at the plant. She's another one that's gone Mongo thick Indica growth in a large plant. Getting a potently Dank Hashy smell when I rub the stems.
therevverend is online now Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:21 AM #11514
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
nice shots rev! everybody looks happy and strong

Old 08-31-2018, 04:27 AM #11515
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piro View Post
This is Cherry Queen #7 (Fat Cherry Afghany x Old Mother Gani) amazing and perfect plant, one of the best I growing in my life.
View Image
beautiful how does she smell?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 05:02 AM #11516
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Snow Lotus

View Image

She's always been a squat little runt of a Hashplant, behind my other strains. I stuck her in the ground and kept tying her top back towards the north giving her branches more and more sun. This set off a growth spurt now she's over 6 feet. Now she's starting to flower and as you can see she has many tops. She's developing a nice sweet hash smell.

Love Triangle

View Image

For much of her life she was a tall stretchy type plant I didn't favor. Lots of space between nodes without the vigor I prefer in those type of plants.
Then she went though a big growth spurt and shot out her bushy branches. Now she stands around 8 feet and I'm wishing I'd started her earlier with better dirt. This strain might have the capabilities to become huge we'll have to see how the smoke is.

Lemon Hashplant

View Image

I don't like these kind of photos looking up at the plant. But it's the only one I could take because she's locked in by other plants. You can see the wide Indica leaves and sturdy growth. She wants to fall forwards towards the sun and block out her sisters so I have to keep tying her back. I have a feeling she'll win in the end.
Developing an awesome Lemon hash flavor. Looks to be a good yielder.

Dank Zappa

View Image

Another photo looking up at the plant. She's another one that's gone Mongo thick Indica growth in a large plant. Getting a potently Dank Hashy smell when I rub the stems.
If you're the Rev I think you are, just picked up two packs of your c99 (f4).

I'm not a fan of a large majority of B-man's snow lotus crosses.

It's the appy crosses I think are the truest fire. Just snatched 3 packs of sunshine daydream and 2 packs of mother's milk.

Also grabbed 2 packs of angelica and 2 packs of respect og. Looking forward to exploring a couple of the g13/hp lines.
useless.gardens is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2018, 06:55 AM #11517
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post
If you're the Rev I think you are, just picked up two packs of your c99 (f4).

I'm not a fan of a large majority of B-man's snow lotus crosses.

It's the appy crosses I think are the truest fire. Just snatched 3 packs of sunshine daydream and 2 packs of mother's milk.

Also grabbed 2 packs of angelica and 2 packs of respect og. Looking forward to exploring a couple of the g13/hp lines.
The 88g13hp crosses are straight fire. I wasn't a fan of the snow lotus crosses either. I ran love triangle, and goji, they were fluffy, good yield, but not jeepers. They seemed to be nitrogen sensitive. I got some leaf claw on the snow lotus crosses.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 08-31-2018, 01:40 PM #11518
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
The 88g13hp crosses are straight fire. I wasn't a fan of the snow lotus crosses either. I ran love triangle, and goji, they were fluffy, good yield, but not jeepers. They seemed to be nitrogen sensitive. I got some leaf claw on the snow lotus crosses.
Hey Pf, I have a Goji going and she does stay very green with not much N. One thing interesting I have a spider mite thing going and they don't even land on the Goji but they do love the Bangi.

Oaxacan Zipolite also seems to have immunity, as long as the Bangi and Longbottom crosses are there to attract them. They are coming up on week 9 so the Oaxacan may have issues after the others are gone. Its only been flowering for two weeks so as soon as the room clears some I plan to use floromite, and clean the walls and floors with bleach. The Oaxcan is damn vigorous grows twice as fast as the Goji.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2018, 03:34 PM #11519
Piro

Piro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
beautiful how does she smell?
Cool mix of Acid cherry, and stinky shitty skunk, Afghan earth scented.

Biodevil Straight Regular.

Devoted to Mr Bodhi Plantmoreseeds.
Piro is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 03:35 PM #11520
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Quote:
If you're the Rev I think you are
No that's somebody else.
therevverend is online now Quote