Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2018, 05:32 AM #11481
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
GLG is phenomenal when it comes to customer service emails and shipping. IncanLLama (shoe) heady gardens very good just don't have websites and stuff or did not when I was ordering.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 10:04 PM #11482
dannykarey

dannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nice
Thought I posted these but guess I didn't lol.

A few Girl Scout Cookies X Sunshine Daydream from a couple of seasons ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-18-14-57-34-1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	466375

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-18-14-57-29-1.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	466376

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-18-14-57-05-1.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	466377

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-18-14-56-46-1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	466378

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-18-14-56-17-1.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	466379
dannykarey is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:42 AM #11483
sticking

sticking will become famous soon enoughsticking will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticking View Post
Just finished half a pack of Sunshine Daydream and Black Triangle. Got 2 females each. One BT was good with round, very dense golf ball sized buds and a very loud funky OG-smell, however the SSDD was a disappointment, very frosty yes but weak smell and high was average at best. I know 2 females is far from enough to judge a strain but still expected better. Anyone else had similar experience with SSDD?

Just finished growing the other half of the SSDD pack, got 3 females and one had that buttery smell people are talking about so i cut it early and revegged it. Even though it got chopped at least 2 weeks early it was still very strong so gonna run it again asap.

Gonna buy another 2 packs and need some help with decision. Very interested in the Fat Cherry crosses but cant decide which one. Saw some beautiful pictures on the Cherry Queen (OMG father) but it had a bit to long flower time. which one shuld have shorter flower and bigger yield, 88g13hp or Wookie cross?
sticking is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2018, 03:46 AM #11484
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomMan View Post
I've known GLG since their first few months online and other than them being VERY BUSY compared to when they launched, not much has changed; they're still passionate about providing genetics to the community. I am positive that if you write them [salesatgreatlakesgeneticsdotco m], they will reply to you, even if it takes a few days. The guy who started that company is a fellow bean addict and strives to be fair but has a full-time that makes his turnaround time slightly slower than it used to be.

JBC is newer to me but I started using them when they had exclusive gear GLG didn't have. During the month of July, I made my normal souvenir purchases through them in hopes of winning one of the Bodhi monthly prizes and was lucky to win the free pack of GOJI!.... great service and I can guarantee you the giveaways are legit.

So as not to take away from GLG, I've had nothing but great experiences with them as well ... I mean, WAY above and beyond "good" customer service... I've had them send an incorrect order to me (logistical error that duplicated my order in the computer system) and they insisted I keep the duplicate for free.

Both companies truly are hard to beat, based solely on my experience. I prefer GLG due to the freebie list.

Hope this helps.
Good to see u back around...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2018, 04:22 PM #11485
RandomMan
I Build Things

RandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really nice
RandomMan has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Good to see u back around...!!!...
My man! Glad to know you're still around. I never left, just had to lay low for a few years.

Hope all is well with you and yours. I reckon I should message a few people to let them know I'm still alive.

Blessings, buddy!
RandomMan is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2018, 11:13 PM #11486
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Chem Kesey

#8 leans heavily toward the 88 g13/hashplant. About 5 weeks in the jar. While i would describe some flowers as frosty with resin, this one is encrusted with it, giving it an unusual hardness. It seems like more resin gland than flower. Incredibly dense. It has deep a deep dark kushy aroma accented by notes of hashish. Taste is almost like you’re smoking raw kief. The exhale is sweet hash. Ridiculously potent. Powerful physical high yet it retains a stimulating mental component. Very smooth, zero anxiety. I have a clone about a month into flower and was happy to see the cutting had roots this morning. Overall the Chem Kesey has been A+. I’ve grown 11/13 seeds over the past year. Only 3 of the 11 were female but they’ve all proven themselves worthy of keeping around and each have been unique from one another. The #6 like the #2, leans more towards the chem 91. More on that one in the future.

too-dope is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:31 PM #11487
Valley Mike

Valley Mike will become famous soon enoughValley Mike will become famous soon enoughValley Mike will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
#8 leans heavily toward the 88 g13/hashplant. About 5 weeks in the jar. While i would describe some flowers as frosty with resin, this one is encrusted with it, giving it an unusual hardness. It seems like more resin gland than flower. Incredibly dense. It has deep a deep dark kushy aroma accented by notes of hashish. Taste is almost like you’re smoking raw kief. The exhale is sweet hash. Ridiculously potent. Powerful physical high yet it retains a stimulating mental component. Very smooth, zero anxiety. I have a clone about a month into flower and was happy to see the cutting had roots this morning. Overall the Chem Kesey has been A+. I’ve grown 11/13 seeds over the past year. Only 3 of the 11 were female but they’ve all proven themselves worthy of keeping around and each have been unique from one another. The #6 like the #2, leans more towards the chem 91. More on that one in the future.

View Image

Been wanting to get a pack of them! Sounds awesome
Valley Mike is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2018, 12:20 AM #11488
REALPOTency

REALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really nice
hey bro,too dope, how many flowers days for Chem Kesey phenos? in the photo i see pure rock hard✌️��
REALPOTency is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:02 AM #11489
Blu3Kush

Blu3Kush will become famous soon enough
Anyone grow out super silver hash plant? How long did you flower for and how much did they stretch.
Thinking of trying those next but I'm having a hard time making up my mind because I also have black triangle and superstitious to choose from.
Blu3Kush is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2018, 02:01 AM #11490
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Chem Kesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Mike View Post
Been wanting to get a pack of them! Sounds awesome
I've really enjoyed the flowers and the ease of growth from this one. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALPOTency View Post
hey bro,too dope, how many flowers days for Chem Kesey phenos? in the photo i see pure rock hard✌️��
Thanks man. The #2 I grew about a year ago was harvested at 61 days. At the time I thought it might of been early but the flowers came out incredible. The #8 was also harvested at 61 days and I may have even let it go a bit long. I took the #6 at 67 days but I make take it earlier this round.
too-dope is offline Quote