Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2018, 01:44 AM #11391
Docta Genius

Docta Genius is on a distinguished road
Anyone know the lineage on the new RKU V2. Is it just a newer purple unicorn x snow lotus?
TIA
Docta Genius is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2018, 12:44 PM #11392
Piro

Piro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud ofPiro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta Genius View Post
Anyone know the lineage on the new RKU V2. Is it just a newer purple unicorn x snow lotus?
TIA
I have 1 Freebies pack of this, lineage is Purple Unicorn F2 x Snow Lotus.

Biodevil Straight Regular.

Devoted to Mr Bodhi Plantmoreseeds.
Piro is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:01 PM #11393
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Chem Kesey

Chem Kesey returns to my garden. The #6 pictured here was harvested almost a year to the day from when I harvested the #2. This one had stronger buttery/chem/garlic terps from early in flowering where as the #2 developed the chem profile much later in flowering. Overall I think this one ended up smelling quite a bit stronger at harvest but I'll have to give the final analysis after she dries. This one went almost a week longer, harvested at 67 days. I have a clone that will be going into flower shortly.

too-dope is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:53 PM #11394
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
Very nice too-dope, they have finished lovely
I’ve never tried any bodhi gear but saw him on an Adam Dunn show and thought he was a really cool guy with a peaceful vibe about him.
I can see myself growing some of his offerings in the future for sure
Got to admit, Chem Kesey is a great name, time to get on the bus✌️
Enjoy the smoke bro.
window is online now Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 05:25 PM #11395
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
Very nice too-dope, they have finished lovely
I’ve never tried any bodhi gear but saw him on an Adam Dunn show and thought he was a really cool guy with a peaceful vibe about him.
I can see myself growing some of his offerings in the future for sure
Got to admit, Chem Kesey is a great name, time to get on the bus✌️
Enjoy the smoke bro.
Thanks window. I think I heard the same interview with bodhi. He seems like a really cool dude, down to earth. The CK was awesome the first time around and I imagine this pheno will be as well. My clones have been outperforming the seed moms in most cases so I'm looking forward to how the second run goes. bodhi has some great offerings and I like the new direction he is taking with landraces. You should definitely give his seeds a try.
too-dope is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 09:42 PM #11396
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Anyone here know what Bodhis cut of Butterscotch consists of? I've got a pack of the Butter Wookie here which obviously is Butterscotch x Wookie.

Sorry if it has been asked already..

Old 07-08-2018, 11:20 PM #11397
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
Thanks window. I think I heard the same interview with bodhi. He seems like a really cool dude, down to earth. The CK was awesome the first time around and I imagine this pheno will be as well. My clones have been outperforming the seed moms in most cases so I'm looking forward to how the second run goes. bodhi has some great offerings and I like the new direction he is taking with landraces. You should definitely give his seeds a try.

I prefer this interview and I think you will enjoy it too, as the adam dun guys just werent on his level, will all the people calling in for short calls, and the advertisiers, it seemed like they weren't even fully part of the conversation half the time because they were managing on the other aspects of there "talk show style"

anyways, I think bodhi had more chances to go deeper into some of his stories and answers for 10 or more minutes without being cut off or rushed.

https://soundcloud.com/user-92835057...ral-selections

there are 2 parts, each 2 hours long
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:31 PM #11398
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Wise lovely man, I defo get him 100%. thank you for sharing. So glad I was raised by this tribe lol.

I'd love to have a conversation with Bodhi especially for all the entheogenic/shamanic/herbalist/ayurveda/TCM crossover chat.

Good vibes
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2018, 12:04 AM #11399
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
I prefer this interview and I think you will enjoy it too, as the adam dun guys just werent on his level, will all the people calling in for short calls, and the advertisiers, it seemed like they weren't even fully part of the conversation half the time because they were managing on the other aspects of there "talk show style"

anyways, I think bodhi had more chances to go deeper into some of his stories and answers for 10 or more minutes without being cut off or rushed.

https://soundcloud.com/user-92835057...ral-selections

there are 2 parts, each 2 hours long

Thanks for the link I will listen. Dunn tends to cut off everyone, he even joked about his wife saying that. He smokes all the time during the show, seems a little off to me but they are pot casts?

Bodhi is not at all assertive or aggressive so gets pushed to the side by self interested dorks.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2018, 12:17 AM #11400
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
Thanks for the link I will listen. Dunn tends to cut off everyone, he even joked about his wife saying that. He smokes all the time during the show, seems a little off to me but they are pot casts?

Bodhi is not at all assertive or aggressive so gets pushed to the side by self interested dorks.
Yeah tbh his questions seemed a tad ignorant of the type of breeder that bodhi is.. And every time Bodhi said "yeah but i'm really more interested in this ..." he just went Okay next question.. Should have just let him riff off if he wanted to imo. C'est la vie..
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote