Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL HASH PRESS FOR UNDER 20 BUCKS !!

Thread Title Search
THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL HASH PRESS FOR UNDER 20 BUCKS !! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2007, 11:47 PM #11
sugabear_II

sugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nicesugabear_II is just really nice
Michael's - the US chain craft store appears to carry them according to their website - I'll be stopping there on my way home and will report back if they have them.
sugabear_II is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2007, 01:19 AM #12
Pipedream
Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light
Michael's & A.C. Moore often run a 40% off any single item coupon in the Sunday paper. I purchased mine in a local craft shop, but they honored their competitors coupon that I brought in. My final cost was around $14.50 + Tax.

Sug, I've pressed pure dry sift, finely ground premium bud, and whole bud with all stem type material removed. My favorite is the finely ground premium bud. The pure keif just kicked my ass into next Tuesday and really didn't give me the level of pain relief I was seeking. As far as pressing whole bud goes, its great for storage and transport, but you have to re-grind it to use it.

I'm going to press a bit of pure dry sift in the next day or so as a gift for a friend. I'll post a pic when I do. If anyone is interested in seeing some shots of various material pressed, check out the Piecemaker website. They show all of the variations I mentioned.

Pipedream is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2007, 02:08 AM #13
katythedog

katythedog is on a distinguished road
Can't wait ...

Can't wait to try this out
katythedog is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 07:24 PM #14
Pipedream
Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light
A full night of screening, sifting, and press..........

Oh hell, I'll just let the picture speak for itself.

Pipedream is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 07:29 PM #15
Pactivist
Master McGyver-er

Pactivist will become famous soon enoughPactivist will become famous soon enough
Hey while you're at Michael's pick up some silkscreen too. Nice press! exactly what i was shooting for when i built mine. I will be checking into these clay presses, do they come in just the one size?
peAce,
pacT
Marijuana is my anti drug !
Pactivist is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2007, 05:31 AM #16
ilife
Banned

ilife has a spectacular aura aboutilife has a spectacular aura aboutilife has a spectacular aura about
Comercial Extrusion Press

Here is the final step in Extrusion Pressing, with a electric commercial extrusion press (Meat Grinder).

iLiFE
ilife is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2007, 07:21 AM #17
T.doT.Toker
Leave this place better then when i arrived

T.doT.Toker will become famous soon enoughT.doT.Toker will become famous soon enoughT.doT.Toker will become famous soon enough
Very cool. Does this reduce potency in anyway like warming pressing?

Old 01-21-2007, 08:48 PM #18
big bang

big bang is on a distinguished road
can you make hash this way using trim from harvesting? this sounds really interesting.
big bang is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2007, 09:03 PM #19
DJ_highst_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipedream
A full night of screening, sifting, and press..........

Oh hell, I'll just let the picture speak for itself.

Damn that looks tasty. What great idea.

For every item at a Hydro store or Head shop there is almost always a cheaper counter-part for a fraction of the price. That is a very helpful heads up.

Dont put that hash in a Dasani water bottle with a hidden compartment and try to get on a airplane though. Mr Vick tried that already and I think they are on to it. peace_highst

Old 01-21-2007, 09:04 PM #20
DJ_highst_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilife
Here is the final step in Extrusion Pressing, with a electric commercial extrusion press (Meat Grinder).

iLiFE
thats just out of control.