What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaves look eaten and some cracked in the middle, what could it be?

IngFarmer

so these are seedlings of about 3 weeks and some of the leaves look like eaten and some have holes or crack in them...what could it be? ph problems or bugs? I'm keeping my eyes on the ph though...

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I’m thinking it may be too strong and causing that damage. It’s not PH and doesn’t look like any bug I know!

IngFarmer

What light are they under? And did you pot them up shortly before it appeared?

hps 600 watt! it happened just recently like about a week, they've been in those pots for sometime now. someone also said it could be because of water bubbles on the leaves acting as a magnifying glass..so am keeping an eye now on both the water on leaves and too much fan air since am a culprit of both..
thanks to all

Latest posts

Latest posts