What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banana OG, Blueberry Cheesecake, Berry Kush Shatter

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Banana OG
Yx4QKxH.jpg

xtBdXkm.jpg

Blueberry Cheesecake
GKAKWGg.jpg

zbGM321.jpg

Berry Kush Shatter
9sJZ4lc.jpg

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Banana: fresh, the banana flavor is there but it isn't artificial and in your face like laffy taffy. Hint of anise. Top quality flower. At this potency it doesn't take much. :biggrin:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
The Blueberry Cheesecake has a strong aroma of berries and sweet frosting as soon as you open the jar or break a nug apart.

Lots of trichomes, similar taste as aroma. Smooth sweet and spicy exhale. High is indica leaning.

Gelato and the above two strains, all three are really tasty. I'm not sure which I like more.

Posiyle

mmhmm stoked seeing a banana og finished... soooo looking forward to growing some banana flavours... pun intended ^_^ thinking banana kush unless i find higher quality

Glad to see another successful grow completed and enjoyed :))