What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N-P-K in organic. What can i get K from?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICM is trendy?
Eye of nute and pig sweat won't grow bigger and better buds?
Marijuana is just another plant?
You feed it like any other plant?

B.b.but its a weed....hmm so it won't grow in Ingham soil:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICM is trendy?

What has happened in these forums has literally shaped and changed the industry. Several times. I know for a fact there are company reps that follow along with these forums.

New strains. New products. New advertising. New target markets. All established by watching these forums and beating others to the punch.

1-2lbs per acre though? Really? I know he is friends with people here. At the same time, be objective. A cup of rock phosphate weighs more than a pound. So, that mix, at most, a pound is a 3-4 cups of fertilizer for an ENTIRE acre??? Preposterous.

1lb for $30. C'mon. Might was well just put it in a bottle with water like all the rest of the companies do and quit the good guy act. Hysterical considering what gave birth to that company was people sharing FREE information here. Tell him to come read my signature. ROFL.

dank.Frank

Does amy1 here have any experience with that BAS product. Just curious. I have the nitrogen version. Ive used it in a foliar a couple time but don't really have anything to compare it to. This is my first grow in years and very first organic grow. It seems like these products might have some merit as organic hydro nutes. I kind of decided that I don't want to use the n. product because I'm trying to get an idea of what "normal" is. Maybe after I get an idea of what to expect I could use it to boost results... but if I dont know what the base line is I have nothing to compare it to. I could def see it being useful for fixing deficiencies but ive NEVER had n. deficiencies (that I'm aware of) in any plants I grew. N is pretty easy to come by. P, K, Cal, Mg... Those are much more common ime.