What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The KORE - test by Koondense

Koondense

Veteran
Hello gorillas,
I'm a bit of a gorilla myself sometimes so it felt right to give a try to some varieties by the Real Gorilla Seeds crew.
I picked the indoor environment for obvious reasons, since I have a lemon weed fetish, Panikz suggested their two varieties - The Kore and Lemonade OG.
Gladly I found some space right away but for one plant only, so it has to be The Kore. She will be growing in good company of her distant relatives, the Jack, Haze x C99 and maybe even something else, we'll see.
This grow journal will stay focused on The Kore, obviously.

The Kore's the top one, the bottom plant is the Jack, started at the same time, perfect start for both. Soil mix is biobizz lightmix + biobizz coco + mycorhizza.

picture.php

Here's the official description of The Kore:

Strain Lineage: Amnesia Core S1
We have taken the famous commercial Amnesia Core cut and crossed it with its self ,This highly resinous cross of lemony ,haze scented super silver haze has been a favourite on the scene for many years The Kore never looks out of place in anyone’s garden, if your after ammo (lemon haze) look no further.

I'll try to post frequent updates but don't expect daily photos or too many comments; I let the plants do their part and watch, and sometimes take a picture ;)

Thanks a lot to PANIKZ for the chance to try this one, the Lemonade OG is next in line and will have to wait a bit.

Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello gorillas,
I'm a bit of a gorilla myself sometimes so it felt right to give a try to some varieties by the Real Gorilla Seeds crew.
I picked the indoor environment for obvious reasons, since I have a lemon weed fetish, Panikz suggested their two varieties - The Kore and Lemonade OG.
Gladly I found some space right away but for one plant only, so it has to be The Kore. She will be growing in good company of her distant relatives, the Jack, Haze x C99 and maybe even something else, we'll see.
This grow journal will stay focused on The Kore, obviously.

The Kore's the top one, the bottom plant is the Jack, started at the same time, perfect start for both. Soil mix is biobizz lightmix + biobizz coco + mycorhizza.

View Image

Here's the official description of The Kore:

Strain Lineage: Amnesia Core S1
We have taken the famous commercial Amnesia Core cut and crossed it with its self ,This highly resinous cross of lemony ,haze scented super silver haze has been a favourite on the scene for many years The Kore never looks out of place in anyone’s garden, if your after ammo (lemon haze) look no further.

I'll try to post frequent updates but don't expect daily photos or too many comments; I let the plants do their part and watch, and sometimes take a picture ;)

Thanks a lot to PANIKZ for the chance to try this one, the Lemonade OG is next in line and will have to wait a bit.

Cheers

Subbed and good luck my friend :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks for the love guys, hopefully no need for extra luck ;)

So far all is nice, she got a bit burnt by the cfl light but that's it.
She seems to be quite stretchy, starting to branch out a bit but not as much as the other plants. So will have to be bent a bit to keep a uniform canopy after the transplant.

The Kore in early veg
picture.php

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
No posting for some time, no worries...all is good :)

The Kore is outgrowing all my plants and if not bent she would explode after transplant and stand more than a meter tall by now. I'm glad I bent her down so the branches are now even with the top. Defoliated twice she's now branching nicely and will have a pretty even canopy when I fix the scrog net.
Today I changed the light cycle to 14/10 for a couple of days to see how they react and start stretching.

The Kore, last day of 18/6(veg)
picture.php

She's sitting in a 18L pot with biobizz allmix+coco+perlite+wc+guano+mycorhizza. Looks very happy atm.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
So far all is great with this crazy plant, she's a mighty stretcher with very long internodes. She makes my Jacks look like squatty indicas :)

More to come soon.

Cheers

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hey Koondense, nice to see a winter garden show. I will drop by to see more.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Koondense

Veteran
pics,.. we want pics :biggrin:

LOL
Of course, we all love pics :)
Here's just a modest picture of one of The Kore's growing tops:

picture.php

I'm sure she would like more nutrients so I'm gonna feed her more frequent with a nice organic mix in the coming weeks.
She seems to love lst and the net, shame I didn't apply it earlier.

More pics to come when I have the chance to take them. This is indoor guerrilla after all ;)

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
LOL
Of course, we all love pics :)
Here's just a modest picture of one of The Kore's growing tops:

View Image
I'm sure she would like more nutrients so I'm gonna feed her more frequent with a nice organic mix in the coming weeks.
She seems to love lst and the net, shame I didn't apply it earlier.

More pics to come when I have the chance to take them. This is indoor guerrilla after all ;)

Cheers

Nice mate looking real nice,..

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks Panikz,
I think they'll only get prettier :)

Meanwhile all 6 Lemonade OG are above the ground and starting photosynthesis. Good times ahead :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Lemonade OGs are looking great, just in case anyone was wondering ;)
Will make a proper thread for them in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile the Kore is ending the stretch(finally!) and will soon start to fill the long colas.
Keeping her happy with the nutes, seems she needs nothing special for now.

The Kore, young colas
picture.php

No particular smells for now, still early for resin so let's wait a bit more :)

Cheers