What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermont sub-subsection in state by state?

yardgrazer

Hello:

Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if someone might set-up a Vermont sub-subsection in the USA State by State area?

At the moment there's a thread in the NH subsection, kinda nice to have one for Vermont itself (particularly seeing possession and cultivation became legal July 1st).

Thanks!

:tiphat:

radioman

I agree with You Yardgrazer - Vermont needs it's own sub-section in the USA State by State area. Every State should have a section for people to post - there are 50 States...

yardgrazer

Woohoo, I finally have 50 posts!

Still no Vermont subforum in State-by-State. And yet the Vermont thread in the New Hampshire subforum is busier than NH threads. Heck, it's one of the busier threads in New England. Sure, it's partially me, but it's other people too.

Pretty please? You'll be my best friend forever please?

:laughing:

ion

i was being an ass bro.....im getting people on board here as much as can, they go to leafly and shit like that for info/questions.......then i say, "you like my reefer?" they say "yea" and i say" go to fucking icmag and stop dicking around"

im very undependable for being social, but if you get a vt thread in general going i'll try and get in as much as poss........didja hit the hempfest at burke last weekend?

yardgrazer

Oh, haha, didn't count on it going right over my head?

Didn't get up to Burke, no, I might as well be in CT. Whenever anyone from out-of-state starts trying to get a sense of where I live I just tell them whatever cool things they've always wanted to go see in VT, that'd be nowhere near me.

I just think it'd be cool if Vermont had their own subsection, instead of being forced to piggyback off New Hampshire (Do they even have decriminalization yet? Live free my ass).

yardgrazer

How long before NH forum members get up in arms about the VT Thread in the NH subsection being the most active by far? How long before they demand you throw off their oppressors from their left by giving VT a subsection of its own?

Oh, they don't really post much? Mmm...

:tiphat:

ion

live free and die.......anything south of concord is boston suburb. maybe the greennecks are too busy working to post?

yardgrazer

Could be, they're all stuck in traffic on the interstate.

ETA: Gypsy created us our own subforum! Vermont is a real place! Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts