What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would ya just look at that.

starke

Beautiful plants but you are making this Florida boy shiver just looking at those outdoor pics.

Popping beans. 20 something in distilled water. I will kill off or give away small weak plants. Gonna build a high tunnel and have a mixture of coco gaia green combo and and DWC advanced nutrients ph perfect combo. Greenhouse will be 50 feet long 8 feet tall. I have a whirly bird vent that moves massive air using convection. Will supplement my lighting with hps/mh/maybe ceramic mh dual 315. Solar powered thermostat controlled fan and some co2 enrichment when it's cold via propane heater. I just purchased blue lab ph controller and blue lab gaurdian for ph conductivity/ec and temperature.

Ok so gaia green is difficult to source where I live. I'm switching to subcools organic hot mix. Gonna let it compost for a month before use.

It's quite a bit more complicated but I'm excited to build my own super soil.

On the way is botanicare cal mag plus, worm castings, down to earth (dte) humid acid, dte bat guano, dte blood meal, dte bone meal, dte alphala meal, azomite, and dolomite lime, dte fish bone meal, dte kelp meal.

I have yet to order my advanced notes but it's ok since I got time and this super soil needs to simmer for a bit.

20190621-205051-1024x768.jpg

20190621-213604-1024x768.jpg

I decided to grow the autos in coco and perlite with worm castings using up some gh nutes for now. I realized I'm not really growing hydro anymore... I'll go find a indoor grow coco thread.