Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Microplaning,really??

Thread Title Search
Microplaning,really?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2017, 02:36 PM #11
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallorian View Post
any links to one of the freeze dryers? or how to create one? been wanting to try that heard its better results an easier than microplaning
Harvest right make them, but if you look at gopurepressure.com they have the Hash specific model and some nice sale prices..3.5K dropped to a very tempting 2.5K

They need a bit of work, someone I know has one here and (sadly...) they cannot be moved about, they also need fluids cleaning/changing and maybe a bit more, it's not quite like a magic fridge, like the BHO Vac ovens, it needs some level of care to run right

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:52 PM #12
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Harvest Right has those models on their site and you can avoid PurePressure and their bandwagoneering.

"You can dry bubble hash, ice wax.."
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 10-14-2017, 01:42 PM #13
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Yes... I dont know PP, but that stinks... however I liked their prices, and the hash fridge showed up on Google, whereas it seemed (to me, after 5 minutes looking) that the Harvest Right site didnt link to their Hash making fridge... so I put the PP link up... It was no endorsement.

Old 10-14-2017, 05:37 PM #14
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Aie, no slight on you. They just get under my skin.

I would say they generally appear to be flipping products at market value.
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 09-17-2018, 02:49 PM #15
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
Necrobump...

Do you have to use a specific freeze dryer for hash? Or would one of the small home ones work?

$2k for a specific use seems expensive for a home producer. But one that I could also freeze dry food in for storage , and that price is a lot more palatable.
GOT_BUD? is online now Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 05:03 PM #16
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemanHarpoon View Post
Sorry,I guess I just got lost in translation by using "microplaning" term
But I think it got too dry and became brittle,and yes it is from the same wash from the same material,just the end result is not what I've expected. But oh well,you try and learn.
Look at the product under a microscope.
If you see a bunch of cystolithic hairs, that would explain the grittyness and inability to be molded into a ball.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cyst...w=1920&bih=916
MJPassion is offline Quote